Jump to content
Sakebee

12/16 Maintenance Announcement

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone,

 

We have our usual server maintenance this week on Wednesday 12/16/2020. The maintenance is scheduled to start at 9 AM UTC and will last up to 4 hours. Console will have its normal maintenance starting at 9 AM UTC as well. Also, we know many of you have been asking after the Holiday event this year. We wanted to assure you that we have been listening and that you don't need to worry. We will still be having one! You can expect more details on this year's event to be posted the 21st, so stay tuned.

 

This post is cross-referenced in Game Updates for your convenience.

 

🐝 Sakebee

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Sakebee said:

We will still be having one! You can expect more details on this year's event to be posted the 21st, so stay tuned.

About that fine but whats going on with the engine?any news soon?almost 2 weeks without any..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:

About that fine but whats going on with the engine?any news soon?almost 2 weeks without any..

Are you really this hungry for news?

Let them work, it'ts hard enough with California on fire.

You really don't need to know every thing every week.

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kevkof said:

Are you really this hungry for news?

Let them work, it'ts hard enough with California on fire.

You really don't need to know every thing every week.

 

To be fair Matt did say this at the end of the last engine upgrade post on December 2nd.

 

Quote

I'll keep you posted at the end of this week on our progress.

 

 

Whilst Little Orbit has done a pretty good job on communicating with us so far (Not even by APB standards either) it's not unreasonable that this community may be slightly sensitive to a dearth of news given the experience we've had so far (Never forget "You'll get sick of us communicating"). Obviously we shouldn't expect to hear very often around the holiday period news on the engine upgrade, but given how low APB's population is currently, there will be plenty of people hoping for some kind of update on the situation.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/14/2020 at 11:53 AM, Kevkof said:

hard enough with California on fire

You realize that's business as usual right? We're always on fire, the only people who make a big deal about it are those who don't live here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hexerin said:

You realize that's business as usual right? We're always on fire, the only people who make a big deal about it are those who don't live here.

You might be used to it, it can still cause you to have to evacuate or take other unforeseen measures, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

You realize that's business as usual right? We're always on fire, the only people who make a big deal about it are those who don't live here.

Same with Straya. I don't think people realise that a lot of places just burn down once a year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Hexerin said:

You realize that's business as usual right? We're always on fire, the only people who make a big deal about it are those who don't live here.

I think he does not understand your comment, as always

Edited by wHisHi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/15/2020 at 12:35 AM, Sakebee said:

Hello everyone,

 

many of you have been asking after the Holiday event this year. We wanted to assure you that we have been listening and that you don't need to worry. We will still be having one! You can expect more details on this year's event to be posted the 21st, so stay tuned.
 

🐝 Sakebee

@Sakebeej95OSVP.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...