Sign in to follow this  
Didi0s

JERICHO PLAYERS WE WANT ACCESS TO CITADEL SERVERS

Little Orbit you have to make the servers available to everyone !!! just like it was in the Open Beta, the jericho server in the day has no player, there is no fight club anymore how to win joker tickets like that ??? Stop making excuses on the Engine in everything that must be done for this game, are you expecting that the score was 0/0 in all districts? there is only a "full" bronze every day with 15/15, I know that the Engine is important but now this is a Utopia for the current development team ...

• Like 1

This thread has been moved to the Game Suggestions section of our forums.

~@mayii

9 hours ago, Didi0s said:

Little Orbit you have to make the servers available to everyone !!! just like it was in the Open Beta, the jericho server in the day has no player, there is no fight club anymore how to win joker tickets like that ??? Stop making excuses on the Engine in everything that must be done for this game, are you expecting that the score was 0/0 in all districts? there is only a "full" bronze every day with 15/15, I know that the Engine is important but now this is a Utopia for the current development team ...

There are people doing fight club every day or every second day usually during the morning for me in australia or the weekend. I agree that it's stupid that everyone plays on the bronze servers but you could always make a throwaway character on citadel and demote to silver since all characters share a rank.

On 11/19/2020 at 6:35 PM, asdsadfdfa said:

There are people doing fight club every day or every second day usually during the morning for me in australia or the weekend. I agree that it's stupid that everyone plays on the bronze servers but you could always make a throwaway character on citadel and demote to silver since all characters share a rank.

games dead for Australians, unless you are from Perth you could play on citadel with 200 ping during night time. 

Edited by Deadliest

Every time I think about logging in,  the Districts on Jericho are dead..

Even Social usually has less then 5 people 

Fight club, forget it... all a fat ZERO Population 

LO cannot justify the expense of keeping Jericho at this point...

For the last 18 months they have been loosing money on paying for the server space.... 

They nerfed the ARMAS guns to the point their all but useless... their shooting paintballs not bullets. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

But I don't like Europeans.

Ive been grieved in eu way more than na