OdomizavK

Struggle with trigger bots

Remove the change in the color of the sight when pointing at the target in the game. That's it, the fight against triggerbots is over, is it so difficult? And the players will get used to innovations, believe me, it's worth it if the choice is at stake between fair play and such a small thing...

I see there are no comments, so everyone is happy with everything? I wonder what percentage of clean players in the game then remained?

Edited by OdomizavK

Sad thing is LOs not gonna change a thing at the moment,  all of their collective brainpower is all on a non-existent engine overhaul.

Plus by looking at the current population of the NA server,  this game is all but dead. At least in the states. 

Aim and trigger bots along with the wall hackers have made a HUGE freaking comeback,  at the present time because of the games population,  you have really no choice but to use those hacks in order for you to get more then 2 kills and complete your objectives on your mission.

the hackers and cheaters are not being casual about it either,  their extremely loud  with it.

This game has been and always will be about the kill count, nothing else...

You have always needed to kill someone in order to reach your objective. 

i see no reason to bother with it's state they seem to be busy with there other project and pleasing there lap dogs when they cry. go find something else until the engine update comes out. then come back for the week that 25% of the pop came back to look at he fancy graphics then go "wow i remember why i stopped playing this"

that's actually a good idea, I don't think most PVP shooters have a crosshair change. All they would have to do is make hit markers reliable/ghost shots non existent. 

On 8/12/2020 at 1:48 AM, OdomizavK said:

Remove the change in the color of the sight when pointing at the target in the game. That's it, the fight against triggerbots is over, is it so difficult? And the players will get used to innovations, believe me, it's worth it if the choice is at stake between fair play and such a small thing...

what is you definition of a trigger bot?

I am not sure how lack an on target retcon would help with/against  a player using a macro to pull the trigger faster than should be possible.  

11 hours ago, Omega101 said:

what is you definition of a trigger bot?

I am not sure how lack an on target retcon would help with/against  a player using a macro to pull the trigger faster than should be possible.  

You realize macros can't fire faster than the limit right? You can easily hit the limit by just clicking normally.

7 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

You realize macros can't fire faster than the limit right? You can easily hit the limit by just clicking normally.

they can if you believe hard enough