MattScott

Dev Update for July 2020

On 9/24/2020 at 5:32 AM, Jacksporrow9 said:

I can't wait for FE to come back and i know that APB has bit more funding on it but FE has more people who would rather see FE be live. IF there was anyway to donate Money to bring back FE faster i would because i would rather play FE then APB.

Same here  , FE is good project  and it has alot of potential than games we see nowdays.

On 9/10/2020 at 6:20 PM, Kishoot said:

I'm confident if Nysekjesus tell it, LO will do it.

I mean I can put up a good debate with data to back it up, thus it's usually hard to rebuttal lol

That being said, they have to want to do it.

Bring back FE before I die and I will play it, post about it and give it all my gaming $$.  Miss my wastelands. Nothing else is like our Fallen Earth.

• Like 3

On 9/25/2020 at 9:33 PM, Sang said:

Bring back FE before I die and I will play it, post about it and give it all my gaming $$.  Miss my wastelands. Nothing else is like our Fallen Earth.

you really miss everything about this game? I mean there's some parts I can do without...

On 9/25/2020 at 10:33 PM, Sang said:

+1

Tho if they can fix hacks, dupes, and clientside issues I'm subbing commander for 2 years day 1 without question.

2 hours ago, NysekZePope said:

+1

Tho if they can fix hacks, dupes, and clientside issues I'm subbing commander for 2 years day 1 without question.

trust me on this. fixing hacks and dupes is like some sort of hydra. you get rid of one they find a new one and when you put these idiots into large groups they figure them out faster.

also what about fixing stack spilt. you know how hard it was to make anything when you got to carry around 500 pounds of crap because you can't put up what you don't need

1 hour ago, cowhorseman said:

trust me on this. fixing hacks and dupes is like some sort of hydra. you get rid of one they find a new one and when you put these idiots into large groups they figure them out faster.

also what about fixing stack spilt. you know how hard it was to make anything when you got to carry around 500 pounds of crap because you can't put up what you don't need

Stack splitting was part of a dupe... so that would be addressed within that.

And most of those issues have been around forever, especially the hacking tools that even when submitted were ignored for... well Outpost is a good example of what was deemed "worth the time", a zone that's 80% empty.

8 hours ago, NysekZePope said:

Stack splitting was part of a dupe... so that would be addressed within that.

And most of those issues have been around forever, especially the hacking tools that even when submitted were ignored for... well Outpost is a good example of what was deemed "worth the time", a zone that's 80% empty.

Outpost was a failure no way around it. a lazy copy paste of TW with enemies that were way way to hard to beat solo forcing groups... in a game were barely any max or high ranks were on and staring to decline

and i remember they made it even worse when they added the panthers that would kill your car quick and you even quicker

and g1s support system was about as reliable as water paper  

16 minutes ago, cowhorseman said:

Outpost was a failure no way around it. a lazy copy paste of TW with enemies that were way way to hard to beat solo forcing groups... in a game were barely any max or high ranks were on and staring to decline

and i remember they made it even worse when they added the panthers that would kill your car quick and you even quicker

and g1s support system was about as reliable as water paper  

Outpost was rushed by G1 in 2014. When they released the update It had a little growth in population during that period, but in the following year high ranks were drastictly lower, Well not just because Outpost was a dissapointment so players lost interest and decided to leave, Also the economy sucked big time and yeah don't forget about the massive weekly banwaves that occured back then for hackers, dupers, people who accidently opened mails with duped items or bought duped items from AH etc.. all of them recieved the hammer, G1 didn't take no prisoners, once your banned your gone for good. 

9 minutes ago, Viscera said:

Outpost was rushed by G1 in 2014. When they released the update It had a little growth in population during that period, but in the following year high ranks were drastictly lower, Well not just because Outpost was a dissapointment so players lost interest and decided to leave, Also the economy sucked big time and yeah don't forget about the massive weekly banwaves that occured back then for hackers, dupers, people who accidently opened mails with duped items or bought duped items from AH etc.. all of them recieved the hammer, G1 didn't take no prisoners, once your banned your gone for good. 

yes i remember that, and the DDOS era i think the year before or after didn't help. BUT HEY we got a cool shirt out of it. (not)

in honesty g1 needed to redo but outpost and alpha zone. they were way to hard to solo and not much easier with a team with out post if you weren't there day 1 you basically had no chance of doing missions at any given point, and even then the missions were not worth your time only center event (which most would just leech off) and the raid which i think had a stupidly long cool down like 24+ hours

31 minutes ago, Viscera said:

3.2 would've worked, if they kept ontop of things... yet another project pushes aside for something else. And ya, Nuba sent in reports of "dupers" that he would purposefully send duped items to try to report them. Sad thing is, it worked. Trash support was trash.

19 minutes ago, cowhorseman said:

yes i remember that, and the DDOS era i think the year before or after didn't help. BUT HEY we got a cool shirt out of it. (not)

in honesty g1 needed to redo but outpost and alpha zone. they were way to hard to solo and not much easier with a team with out post if you weren't there day 1 you basically had no chance of doing missions at any given point, and even then the missions were not worth your time only center event (which most would just leech off) and the raid which i think had a stupidly long cool down like 24+ hours

I solo'ed everything in Outpost... besides the Unknown boss and Outpost itself. But yes, quests were known to "insta-kill" as you'd get 6+ enemies spawning in at once doing heavy damage. It was pretty poor planning. The only thing that went well was the Combat System.

4 hours ago, NysekZePope said:

3.2 would've worked, if they kept ontop of things... yet another project pushes aside for something else. And ya, Nuba sent in reports of "dupers" that he would purposefully send duped items to try to report them. Sad thing is, it worked. Trash support was trash.

I solo'ed everything in Outpost... besides the Unknown boss and Outpost itself. But yes, quests were known to "insta-kill" as you'd get 6+ enemies spawning in at once doing heavy damage. It was pretty poor planning. The only thing that went well was the Combat System.

combat system always worked for fallen earth. not to complex not to simple a bit of planning and you can make some builds. or in your case not fun, because no matter how many rounds i stuck in your face you could out heal me

5 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

combat system always worked for fallen earth. not to complex not to simple a bit of planning and you can make some builds. or in your case not fun, because no matter how many rounds i stuck in your face you could out heal me

Not possible unless you were using an xbow, 165 HW only, or no power/precision shotgun. Unless it was my HP regen build >_>

11 hours ago, NysekZePope said:

Not possible unless you were using an xbow, 165 HW only, or no power/precision shotgun. Unless it was my HP regen build >_>

talking about your medic build. of course i did only have lights and i was never good at pvp. thank you which ever one of you assholes screwed me on death maxs. even if it is partly my fault

and also who uses an crossbow in pvp? only level 5 people would do that because the ones at level 5 can one shot most non boss mobs in south s1

57 minutes ago, cowhorseman said:

talking about your medic build. of course i did only have lights and i was never good at pvp. thank you which ever one of you assholes screwed me on death maxs. even if it is partly my fault

and also who uses an crossbow in pvp? only level 5 people would do that because the ones at level 5 can one shot most non boss mobs in south s1

I mean all my builds are medic builds... besides my troll sniper haha

And we ran crossbows to troll after Akee claimed "Shotguns OP" before charge shots were nerfed, New and Improved Sparky could hit like a dumptruck on a critical charge shot.

Weapon : 107 Pierce + 64 electrical +149 pierce = 320 + 10%(+/- which gains or loses) = possible 352 + 50% (critical) = 528 and that's before power's insane scaling before + armor cuts.

Edited by NysekZePope
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, cowhorseman said:

I did use a lvl 35 crossbow as a finisher troll weapon in S3, Against travs and indoctrinated techs who were mainly the only threats against enforcers that controlled those s3 pvp zones in kaibab forest, suprisingly it worked very well with my low lvl Telekinesis shotgun build, could take them all out on my own if they are in small groups(about 2-3) or just seperated enough from eachother. In high lvl pvp there was good alternative for a crossbow , You may be familiar with the fuzzy bunny shotgun and Elephant gun which i also used back then on several pistol builds.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, NysekZePope said:

I mean all my builds are medic builds... besides my troll sniper haha

And we ran crossbows to troll after Akee claimed "Shotguns OP" before charge shots were nerfed, New and Improved Sparky could hit like a dumptruck on a critical charge shot.

Weapon : 107 Pierce + 64 electrical +149 pierce = 320 + 10%(+/- which gains or loses) = possible 352 + 50% (critical) = 528 and that's before power's insane scaling before + armor cuts.

also gotta remember i could not for the life of me make a pvp build that worked. because 1 suck at fe pvp, and 2 my pc didn't like all the chaos of the mutations so i never really did anything besides die in death sports or run away from people chasing me across office park

• Like 1

hello matt and his team, i step here to ask on behalf of the whole community of the fallen land ... that i don't give up on the game i know that fixing the fallen land will not be so simple but not impossible. .. fallen earth was a game that won me over in long 10 years I do not expect to see closed forever because it was one of the games that I identified the most in the long period of gambling if possible we want to know how things are going with a new project. thanks for understanding [LUKAS SKALI]

• Like 2

On 10/1/2020 at 4:36 PM, Viscera said:

I did use a lvl 35 crossbow as a finisher troll weapon in S3, Against travs and indoctrinated techs who were mainly the only threats against enforcers that controlled those s3 pvp zones in kaibab forest, suprisingly it worked very well with my low lvl Telekinesis shotgun build, could take them all out on my own if they are in small groups(about 2-3) or just seperated enough from eachother. In high lvl pvp there was good alternative for a crossbow , You may be familiar with the fuzzy bunny shotgun and Elephant gun which i also used back then on several pistol builds.

I used crossbow worked well both pvp and pve . Of course if you play with it from day 1 , you can be op with it even lvl 55 pvp . 

Welp, gotta add that its soon to be a whole year since servers gone offline, any chance u guys can throw us a bone of new update(even if its goin to be minimal) at least?

That be very appreciated by all of us, and u got a whole day to prepare for it)

Edited by Creeping Vulture
  • Thanks 1

I do hope to see FE one day, was the best game out there.

On 9/7/2020 at 2:19 PM, Esproc said:

God you just reminded me of how well the sneaking system worked with removing your map dot.  Used to ambush people in Haietta all the time.

sigh.

On 9/23/2020 at 9:04 PM, Sang said:

I used to crawl around Haietta all the time for them tasty nodes that was as rare as bear feathers elsewhere. Nice to see you still lurking old friend. 

The Saints rise again? Where's Uben? Someone go get him off the table.

Just gonna wait, super excited about the reboot. Please keep us updated once a month would be very nice. I hope since I was thier in the beginning we vets get to try things out first. I miss the wasteland so much

yea i remember that day back when it was pay to play but before that be a beta tester that feels just like it was yesterday.