Sign in to follow this  
SmilyFace

LO made another mistake, once again.

Poor words, making a new character i discovered that 50% of my guns, bought from ARMAS, are now Joker Store Distribution versions, not anymore gold or purple, just white.

Examples:

gLyOoY6.jpg

TDZbdqv.jpg

YeMjG1A.jpg

Kwjl3Us.jpg

YinfLsD.jpg

XHUuIEd.jpg

4iVYnjM.jpg

ZTLR0yu.jpg

V5Mf4YZ.jpg

W7iSbi5.jpg

yLE7XCL.jpg

2q4TkJI.jpg

WERBPYq.jpg

57gDVYA.jpg

and more, lazy to screen every single one.

I know, just names and couple stats/mods, but still, i have spent so much money into them years ago, and i want them back like they always been, golden ones, purples etc.

Im now going to open a ticket but just for reference and to let everyone know that patch broke something behind there.

Thanks for reading.

@Amayii

Edited by AlishaAzure
  • Like 1

This thread has been moved to the PC Bug and Tech Issues section of our forums. 

~@mayii

Why does this feel like... a massive non-issue? Perhaps I'm reading this incorrectly, but... is your problem that the weapon icons are not gold anymore? (some of which still are on your screenshots)

Edited by MartinPL

3 minutes ago, MartinPL said:

Why does this feel like... a massive non-issue?

Is none of my business to check these type of things sadly, i would like to know who make these patches, who don't even check what they do before moving everything to LIVE.

4 minutes ago, Amayii said:

This thread has been moved to the PC Bug and Tech Issues section of our forums. 

~@mayii

Very gentle, thanks

Edited by AlishaAzure

This should be the standard anyway, the coloured icons just lead to confusion with new players and serve no actual purpose

• Like 2

This is intended. As we move towards more items being available in the Joker Ticket store, we will be moving away from colored icons indicating where the item was purchased. As this question has been answered, I will be locking the thread.

Thanks,
Selali

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2