zMax

New servers for Russians? is that serious?

Russians have an average of 80 - 120 ms, while in South America we have an average of 180 - 270 ms, who deserves a new server?

ping.png

• Thanks 1

They'll put servers where there's demand and enough players will use them for it to be worthwhile. More cyka blyat in APB than HUEHUEHUEHUE.

Sorry.

• Like 1

I guess you missed this one ...

They're literally looking at SA servers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, zMax said:

who deserves a new server?

probably whichever region has more active players

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Why not an AUS server?

... racist

Yeah, fucking racist cvnt.

Also it is because Russians are one of the larger populations and have enough to support their own server. South Merica had their own server and even that didn't have enough players for most of its lifespan.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

In 2013/2015 It had a high average of SA players, as of 2015 it started to decay because the old company did not take care of the game properly.
The average number of players was lower and in 2016, migration to the NA server, SA players stopped practically everyone, nobody thought it was fair to play with 150/250 MS, I still don't think it's fair, but I really like the game to stop, there are always players being stupid with SA players, but we really have nowhere to play!

5 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Yeah, fucking racist cvnt.

Also it is because Russians are one of the larger populations and have enough to support their own server. South Merica had their own server and even that didn't have enough players for most of its lifespan.

hoplon brazil was only allowed for BRS for a long time. It wasn't until its last days that the rest of the south american players could play it. Also, only BRS were able to buy weapons.

So nope, it was never a south american server, it was a BR server.

• Thanks 1

On 3/21/2020 at 9:08 PM, zMax said:

Russians have an average of 80 - 120 ms, while in South America we have an average of 180 - 270 ms, who deserves a new server?

ping.png

4 hours ago, Uhtdred said:

hoplon brazil was only allowed for BRS for a long time. It wasn't until its last days that the rest of the south american players could play it. Also, only BRS were able to buy weapons.

So nope, it was never a south american server, it was a BR server.

Imagine trying to explain all this to G1 since 2012/2013, but idk, maybe they are scared of people stealing their server code in a corrupt country, although there actually are Google and Amazon data centers in the area...

...what I'm annoyed about it is that if it gets plenty of players returning we'll be like "I told you" but if it fails it is going to be also terrible, it is a +10 years old game though.