Jump to content

Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, Artorius_ said:

Umm....timings?

We're going on in ~45 minutes for Citadel (EU). We'll be queuing in:

Financial-1 [GOLD]

Financial-3 [BRONZE]

Financial-9 [BRONZE]

 

No silver districts will be affected by this. 3 minigames will be run at this time and then again at 6 PM CET and 9 PM CET.

 

We'll put up Jericho (NA) times a bit later

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mirele said:

We're going on in ~45 minutes for Citadel (EU). We'll be queuing in:

Financial-1 [GOLD]

Financial-3 [BRONZE]

Financial-9 [BRONZE]

 

No silver districts will be affected by this. 3 minigames will be run at this time and then again at 6 PM CET and 9 PM CET.

 

We'll put up Jericho (NA) times a bit later

thanks i'ii b there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since we have a lot of players online right now we're changing up the plans.

We're still starting in 30 minutes but we'll be queuing mini games in all bronze districts and all gold districts.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mirele said:

Since we have a lot of players online right now we're changing up the plans.

We're still starting in 30 minutes but we'll be queuing mini games in all bronze districts and all gold districts.

Gotcha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Mirele said:

Since we have a lot of players online right now we're changing up the plans.

We're still starting in 30 minutes but we'll be queuing mini games in all bronze districts and all gold districts.

Ahh.. welcome back btw x)

Did you missed all this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another disappointment by Little Orbit.
Only 20 minutes of event and 2.5 hour break, who thought of this lmao?
Just reduce the joker ticket rewards if they are really too much, rather than having the gungames only for really short times at specific times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Yeedman said:

Another disappointment by Little Orbit.
Only 20 minutes of event and 2.5 hour break, who thought of this lmao?
Just reduce the joker ticket rewards if they are really too much, rather than having the gungames only for really short times at specific times.

Yes, I agree, the events should take more time, like 45 minutes to 1 hour, or do the events every 30 minutes in a shorter time, with a lower prize.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Especially in this situation.

Put up some anarchy districts, patch the game and open some events.

Also, hello @ComFeyer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Once every 2 hours would've been nicer, or if it lasted for longer, but it's nice nonetheless

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh and btw, what's up with that spammy test message by Broadcast? What directions?

Kinda impossible to join a minigame, we ARE in an horrible situation, do you guys wanna give us something to have fun? Or should we play annoying missions like always. (except minigames).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:

holy sht was hours ago?i missed it..i told gonna be around next hours 😟

i missed it also cuz cannot join any instance 😃.

cuz you know, no districts, just GM's enabling it randomly.

 

(right move during a quarantine period btw, congrats again.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

i missed it also cuz cannot join any instance 😃.

cuz you know, no districts, just GM's enabling it randomly.

 

(right move during a quarantine period btw, congrats again.)

It was on all the bronze and gold districts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, -Dan- said:

It was on all the bronze and gold districts

not enough

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The first event on Jericho will take place in 3 hours at 18:00 PT

 

The next one will take place ~4 hours after, but @ComFeyer will keep you posted on that.

 

Citadel will have another three sets of events at 15:00, 18:00 and 21:00 CET

We'll keep them going for longer this time after evaluating feedback from @Yeedman and others.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mirele said:

The next one will take place ~4 hours after, but @ComFeyer will keep you posted on that.

the next one will indeed be taking place at 10:00 pm pt on jericho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Mirele said:

Citadel will have another three sets of events at 15:00, 18:00 and 21:00 CET

we will be running more minigames today as mentioned before.

these will be in the bronze and gold instances on citadel.

if whatever gold district that becomes populated fills up just join one of the other gold districts and we'll queue there as well

 

we'll post later on for the timings on jericho but that should be the same as before.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ComFeyer said:

we will be running more minigames today as mentioned before.

these will be in the bronze and gold instances on citadel.

if whatever gold district that becomes populated fills up just join one of the other gold districts and we'll queue there as well

 

we'll post later on for the timings on jericho but that should be the same as before.

At least 10 rounds per event pretty please 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just playd like 4-5 games and is fun.Kinda sad dat cant even get in the 1st half of scoreboard cause of my current hardware and software so no JT for me.Just money like from normal mission.Plus game start to freezes and makes some bug sound so im done not gonna risk to brake my current stuff.Have fun..

Edited by TheMessiah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:

Just playd like 4-5 games and is fun.Kinda sad dat cant even get in the 1st half of scoreboard cause of my current hardware and software so no JT for me.Just money like from normal mission.Plus game start to freezes and makes some bug sound so im done not gonna risk to brake my current stuff.Have fun..

Yeah, well.. don't worry, even if you have 2080 ti or any AMD top gpu you will get fps drops, from 145 down to 80/70/60 or more, the game isn't optimized to have all those players close to each others and shoot at the same time + all the effects nd stuff.

U know what i mean.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...