Sign in to follow this  
McL

Record of Joker Tickets from Mission District

Hey,

when I heard about Joker ticket chance in mission district is doubled and the amount is tripled, I got really excited. After approximately 50 games I got the feeling that I mostly received 3 Joker tickets and haven't received more than 9 yet. Because I could have been biased, I started to record my rewards. This is the result of 54 missions (Amount of JT - Count):

0 - 12

3 - 18

6 - 15

9 - 5

15 - 3 

30 - 1

I got 264 JT in 54 missions which is an average of ~ 4,9. 

This is a little bit disappointing and doesn't feel like Madness 😄 But it's fine because apparently Fight Club supposed to be the main source of JT. But if the changes get reverted in April (correct me if I'm wrong), it feels kinda needless.

Did someone of you record his/her rewards? Or what is your impression of JT in March?

I know an amount of 54 missions is not representative. Maybe I'll update it in the future.

Last but not least I'd love to see some math about JT from LO ❤️

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, McL said:

Hey,

when I heard about Joker ticket chance in mission district is doubled and the amount is tripled, I got really excited. After approximately 50 games I got the feeling that I mostly received 3 Joker tickets and haven't received more than 9 yet. Because I could have been biased, I started to record my rewards. This is the result of 54 missions (Amount of JT - Count):

0 - 12

3 - 18

6 - 15

9 - 5

15 - 3 

30 - 1

This is a little bit disappointing and doesn't feel like Madness 😄 But it's fine because apparently Fight Club supposed to be the main source of JT. But if the changes get reverted in April (correct me if I'm wrong), it feels kinda needless.

Did someone of you record his/her rewards? Or what is your impression of JT in March?

I know an amount of 54 missions is not representative. Maybe I'll update it in the future.

I think it used to be <1 JT per mission on average.

1 hour ago, TheMessiah said:

I playd couple of missions and yea is pretty much the same..not surprised

wym the dude just showed he's getting like more than 5x the old amount

"This March, get ready for a little mayhem. Starting with our March 4th patch, we will be granting triple Joker Ticket rewards in Action Districts."

Do I understand this sentence correctly that they revert it in April? 

With currently 2000 missions needed for an 3 slot JT weapon, a reversion to pre March with 12000 missions needed would completely negate any impact of JT in Mission District.

Imo you could at least leave the increased amount or increased chance(which sadly would be in conflict with consumables). 

1 hour ago, McL said:

"This March, get ready for a little mayhem. Starting with our March 4th patch, we will be granting triple Joker Ticket rewards in Action Districts."

Do I understand this sentence correctly that they revert it in April? 

With currently 2000 missions needed for an 3 slot JT weapon, a reversion to pre March with 12000 missions needed would completely negate any impact of JT in Mission District.

Imo you could at least leave the increased amount or increased chance(which sadly would be in conflict with consumables). 

... You are planning to farm free weapons from missions alone?

Bruh, why would you do that to yourself?

3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

... You are planning to farm free weapons from missions alone?

Bruh, why would you do that to yourself?

Oh no ofc not haha. Just saying that pre March the JT from Mission Districts are practically not existent. Why should they revert it to a senseless game feature? They should have some kind of impact as a secondary source of JT. Main source is still Fight Club.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, McL said:

Oh no ofc not haha. Just saying that pre March the JT from Mission Districts are practically not existent. Why should they revert it to a senseless game feature? They should have some kind of impact as a secondary source of JT. Main source is still Fight Club.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the average before was less than 1 jt per mission.

Not really a significant amount.

On 3/11/2020 at 7:29 AM, McL said:

Hey,

0 - 12

3 - 18

6 - 15

9 - 5

15 - 3 

30 - 1

Yeah I got an average of 5.7, although I got lucky and got 30 1 mission plus the sample size was smaller than yours

When they introduced this system I calculated an average out of 100 missions and it turned out to be 0.83 tickets a mission. I know I got the numbers written down somewhere but I really can't be assed to go look for them 😛

So if double the rate and triple the amount, it should be a x6.
0.83 * 6 =~ 5 so it makes sense

I'd really like it if it would stay like this. With FC and Dailies (if you're R255) you can make like 1600 JT a week. It'd be nice if 70 missions a week could get you an average of 400 JT, so someone who plays 10 missions a day could get 2000JT a week. That would be an average of 5.71 JT a mission, so kinda like it is right now during the event. Maybe a little higher

Edited by Zatro
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Zatro said:

Yeah I got an average of 5.7, although I got lucky and got 30 1 mission plus the sample size was smaller than yours

When they introduced this system I calculated an average out of 100 missions and it turned out to be 0.83 tickets a mission. I know I got the numbers written down somewhere but I really can't be assed to go look for them 😛

So of double the rate and triple the amount, it should be a x6.
0.83 * 6 =~ 5 so it makes sense

I'd really like it if it would stay like this. With FC and Dailies (if you're R255) you can make like 1600 JT a week. It'd be nice if 70 missions a day could get you an average of 400 JT, so someone who plays 10 missions a day could get 2000JT a week. That would be an average of 5.71 JT a mission, so kinda like it is right now during the event. Maybe a little higher

Thanks for sharing!

We'll have to wait and see. 

Yea, only thing we need is that they give 100jt per mission so that all hackers and cheaters can farm missions easier and buff themselves with all joker store permanent weapons for free, so we make their bullying easier.

This is ok 6-7-8 per mission top 10 thats it

That's still incredibly low, lol.

Don't forget 1jt ticket wasn't the lowest reward. You could get 0 tickets.

*i still prefer getting med spray and ammo boxes over 3 joker tickets.

I wont ask for it to be even easier otherwise who pays for items and funds APB when they can get it for free ?

Little Orbit made it easier to get free stuff . That's good enough for me.

DISCLAIMER: I am not a glorified bean counter, I have no idea how LO's finances or incomes trends work.

On 3/14/2020 at 3:43 PM, Fortune Runner said:

I wont ask for it to be even easier otherwise who pays for items and funds APB when they can get it for free ?

Little Orbit made it easier to get free stuff . That's good enough for me.

Speaking purely from my butt I don't think this makes much difference - a F2P player is not going to spend money whether they spend 2000 or 12000 Missions grinding away for those JT weapons. 

I do think however that LO needs to capitalise more on the increased value of JTs while at the same time making Premium more worthwhile. 

In addition to making Premium more valuable to casual players LO should increase the JT rewards for Premium player - double or triple it and also, in addition to increasing the rewards from Contact JT Dailies (moar doubling), they should increase the amount we can do per day. 10 Dailies default (for F2P players) and 15-20 for Premium players. Heck, i'd do the same with the JT rewards in FC too, although that one might be a little much.

LO have already agreed that JTs are more valuable by adding them as a default reward for JMBs, so why not increase the value of Premium too? Again, like the disclaimer I made, I have nfi what the account is, but I think that LO is seeing that once-off purchases like Gear and JMBs are getting more ROI than Premium - hence why they've increased focus on those - but it could also be that the lack of ROI on Premium is because players simply don't find it valuable.

Like my situation Premium simply isn't worth it for the low rewards but if they made it more worthwhile AND increased its value, maybe they'll see more Premium subscriptions? 

Edited by KnifuWaifu
gibe JTs

1 hour ago, KnifuWaifu said:

op was talking about how he wants more JT , similar to how a month or two ago they said the same to et more free stuff

back then it was crying over wanting even more for free in the same threads as how we get JT on missions now and this time it seems similar to that.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:

op was talking about how he wants more JT , similar to how a month or two ago they said the same to et more free stuff

back then it was crying over wanting even more for free in the same threads as how we get JT on missions now and this time it seems similar to that.

Let him eat cake!

I agree LO shouldn't make it too easy to gain free stuff, but I don't think a little boost will have that much negative results especially if those players never intended to pay anyway, they're freeloaders (I'm one of them, so no hate here) irregardless of how hard/easy it is to grind JTs, so they don't lose out on money that was never there. That said, I am not an accountant versed in the ways of catching Whitewhales in """F2P""" games - so maybe that 12000 hours for 1 JT Weapon, while it may cause a percentage of players to either grind it out or leave the game entirely, it might also cause a smaller percentage to go "Fuck it, i'll just buy the gun with IRL $" and that small small percentage is enough of a cash bonus to keep the model going. Who knows? And I doubt any company is eagerly wanting to release any data on the matter.

The rest of my idea was misreading what you said about LO trying to pay the bills - I think JT boosting Premium (and making Premium more versatile) will help towards establishing more income for LO. Every little bit helps little orbit. But again as above maybe they prefer their model of JMBs and catching that small percentage of paying players. 

Edited by KnifuWaifu
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, KnifuWaifu said:

Let him eat cake!

I agree LO shouldn't make it too easy to gain free stuff, but I don't think a little boost will have that much negative results especially if those players never intended to pay anyway, they're freeloaders (I'm on of them) irregardless of how hard/easy it is to grind JTs, so they don't lose out on money that was never there. That said, I am not an accountant versed in the ways of catching Whitewhales in """F2P""" games - so maybe that 12000 hours for 1 JT Weapon, while it may cause a percentage of players to either grind it out or leave the game entirely, it might also cause a smaller percentage to go "Fuck it, i'll just buy the gun with IRL $" and that small small percentage is enough of a cash bonus to keep the model going. Who knows? And I doubt any company is eagerly wanting to release any data on the matter.

The rest of my idea was misreading what you said about LO trying to pay the bills - I think JT boosting Premium (and making Premium more versatile) will help towards establishing more income for LO. Every little bit helps little orbit. But again as above maybe they prefer their model of JMBs and catching that small percentage of paying players. 

I think so too.

annoyed at you though now i want cake lol

2 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

My main point wasn't that I want more JT or any resulting free stuff. With my record I wanted to show that Pre-March JTs from Mission District do not have any impact at all. So a reversion to Pre-March would practically equal a deletion. Where is the point in having a useless game feature?

How they value it is not my part. Not saying the average should be 5, 10 or whatever. Just saying it should have any positive impact. Imo less than 1 JT per mission fells non-existent. Pre March, it was more like a consumable blocker.

1 minute ago, McL said:

Imo less than 1 JT per mission fells non-existent\

That makes sense to me.

2 hours ago, McL said:

it was more like a consumable blocker.

man i hate that joker tickets block consumables and vice versa, such an awful design decision

edit: i imagine it’s even worse if you haven’t unlocked all the emotes and symbol sheets yet

Edited by Solamente
edit

5 hours ago, McL said:

My main point wasn't that I want more JT or any resulting free stuff. With my record I wanted to show that Pre-March JTs from Mission District do not have any impact at all. So a reversion to Pre-March would practically equal a deletion. Where is the point in having a useless game feature?

How they value it is not my part. Not saying the average should be 5, 10 or whatever. Just saying it should have any positive impact. Imo less than 1 JT per mission fells non-existent. Pre March, it was more like a consumable blocker.

it seems more to me but I can not tell for certain if there is a noticeable impact on more JT

Sign in to follow this