Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Guest

Since weve been begging for new content for so long now why dont yall just release Nekrova items?

Recommended Posts

Guest
Posted (edited)

Honestly I dont understand how this hasnt been done already, among other things like 4 slot trucks by now in fucking 2020, cause its not like you guys at LO arent aware of how god damn stale its been lately since weve seen new stuff and it would benefit us players who are sick of the same old garbage and have exhausted our creativity on the same articles of clothing 100000 times and yall who need money to pay the employees and keep the servers running.

Like, damn bruh, Id love to get to use some new guns, even if most of them are just remakes of the same shit.   Im quite the sucker for paying for placebo, I play APB.
 

How are you confused? ( whoever reacted )

Edited by Guest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, a Pair of Socks said:

How are you confused?

Nekrova ?

1 hour ago, a Pair of Socks said:

I play APB

I thought you said you stopped playing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
4 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

Nekrova ?

I thought you said you stopped playing

The fact you dont know what Im talking about is the reason you also dont know that you cant quit APB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, a Pair of Socks said:

4 slot trucks

1 hour ago, a Pair of Socks said:

how god damn stale its been lately since weve seen new stuff

yes an extra mod slot on a truck that 2 people in all of apb use is going to completely reinvigorate the franchise 

 

  • Like 2
  • Dislike 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still waiting for new kits on the older and lesser used vehicles. Upgraded Broadwings, perchance?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
15 minutes ago, Fenton said:

Still waiting for new kits on the older and lesser used vehicles. Upgraded Broadwings, perchance?

Honestly, Taxis are the best car in my opinion, their driving mechanics are so fun to play around with and have great durability.

38 minutes ago, Solamente said:

yes an extra mod slot on a truck that 2 people in all of apb use is going to completely reinvigorate the franchise 

 

Ill pay for it so one more month of servers :^)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

The fact you dont know what Im talking about is the reason you also dont know that you cant quit APB.

why would i want to quit ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

fuck off i dont want new content i want server merge. Jericho is freakin dead!!!!!!!Your so lucky you at least get to play!

  • Dislike 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I looked over what we could get from nekrova from APB:DB.

Pretty much all guns from Nekrova are in-game already in one version or other and are just duplicates.

But I got no info on Nekrovian unique clothing or vehicles...

So what exactly you would want to be released?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
11 hours ago, Mitne said:

I looked over what we could get from nekrova from APB:DB.

Pretty much all guns from Nekrova are in-game already in one version or other and are just duplicates.

But I got no info on Nekrovian unique clothing or vehicles...

So what exactly you would want to be released?

stuff n things; the usual

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:

stuff n things; the usual

so.... new boots to wear and new jackets

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could release all the custom taggers.

Would rather have new stuff than keep 5 or 6 players happy... Not sure if more than 1 of then even play anymore and most players that still do never heard of the taggers or the story behind them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Could release all the custom taggers.

Would rather have new stuff than keep 5 or 6 players happy...

Agreed, they should add some some more reasons for people to play. They could always add in the Asylum weapon skin and the asylum seeker title for getting #1 on the week + 500 more JT since currently there is no difference in getting 35k for the gold bracket or getting 500k for #1. Surely there are some more unused titles / skins so you could add some in for Baylan as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, shft said:

Agreed, they should add some some more reasons for people to play. They could always add in the Asylum weapon skin and the asylum seeker title for getting #1 on the week + 500 more JT since currently there is no difference in getting 35k for the gold bracket or getting 500k for #1. Surely there are some more unused titles / skins so you could add some in for Baylan as well.

While I don't know if any of that is possible, or if they even could add the taggers I mentioned, but I do kind of feel that if they've anything to sell they should sell it. ( and they may already be doing that)

 

I also have never run a company of this nature, so that's a caveat on any suggestions I have.

 

 

Edited by CookiePuss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...