Jump to content
Sakebee

Love Patch Announcement

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, HawtGirl said:

Old ones. It makes me wonder how they couldn't even get them right. It is not like they are translating from another language. 

 

The kill values are also wrong.

Really? God. 🤦‍♀️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, HawtGirl said:

Old ones. It makes me wonder how they couldn't even get them right. It is not like they are translating from another language. 

 

The kill values are also wrong.

The kill values posted are total kills required, not just to complete that level of the role ...

Pretty sure those number are accurate, you just expected other numbers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

The kill values posted are total kills required, not just to complete that level of the role ...

Pretty sure those number are accurate, you just expected other numbers

Are you sure about that?

The snub does indeed shows 75 in the announcement and in the game.

The other one however shows as 300 in the announcement and 250 ingame. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/5/2020 at 5:27 AM, nikitos5 said:

Where is the link? It's not working

 

https://www.gamersfirst.com/marketplace/ingame/index.php?storetype=g1c&gameID=20&catID=63Heart-Valentine-s-weapons-apb-2020.png

The Valentine's Weapons are only shown in Under Weapons -> Most Popular. They are not shown under each of their perspective weapon class like in previous years.

There is no banner that gives a direct link to the Valentine's Weapons like in the previous years.

Edited by LovelyJasmine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess a Pink Version of the Dynamic "Nutcracker" skin is out of the question?

 

You know? Like pink heart particals and muzzle flash?

 

@MattScott Ping!

Edited by Zolerox
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/12/2020 at 8:03 AM, Zolerox said:

I guess a Pink Version of the Dynamic "Nutcracker" skin is out of the question?

 

You know? Like pink heart particals and muzzle flash?

 

@MattScott Ping!

That'd actually be pretty sick.  Really looking forward to more muzzle flash colors from skins though.  Maybe give the rainbow skin pack all corresponding color muzzle flashes?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, BrandonBranderson said:

That'd actually be pretty sick.  Really looking forward to more muzzle flash colors from skins though.  Maybe give the rainbow skin pack all corresponding color muzzle flashes?

already been suggested, hasn’t happened

 

little orbit is afraid to come off as milking the game despite throwing up $5 dollar hats 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...