baylifex

support is trash

i sent a ticket on December 15th and haven't gotten a response yet, why does it take 2 months for u guys to reply to tickets?

pathetic

Hi there,

I can't speak to your specific issue, but we are well past December 15th.

The team is running ~18-21 days right now.

You may want to log back into the Support portal and check the status.

Often players miss our response, and after a couple unanswered replies, we close the ticket.

If you find no response came from Support, then PM your ticket # and I'll take a look.

Thanks,
Matt

• Thanks 5

5 minutes ago, MattScott said:

If you find no response came from Support, then PM your ticket # and I'll take a look.

Sorry for hijacking this thread, but does this apply to a ticket response that we find inadequate too? (for example, ticket #4599)

17 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi there,

Often players miss our response, and after a couple unanswered replies, we close the ticket.

Thanks,
Matt

Will there be any change to make it go faster? I have the feeling that every person i report has enough time to prepare for a ban til that account gets banned. I know that's easy to say but i'm just worried 

22 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi there,

Thanks,
Matt

Good stuff, Matt

40 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi there,

Thanks,
Matt

lol u gotta be trollin right bro u guys have not responded to my ticket at all and i put it in at december 15th its absolutely pathetic

19 minutes ago, JunoSuzuki said:

Will there be any change to make it go faster? I have the feeling that every person i report has enough time to prepare for a ban til that account gets banned. I know that's easy to say but i'm just worried 

what exactly does it mean to “prepare for a ban” ?

2 hours ago, JunoSuzuki said:

Why are you clogging up support with reports?

4 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi there,

Thanks,
Matt

4 hours ago, baylifex said:

lol u gotta be trollin right bro u guys have not responded to my ticket at all and i put it in at december 15th its absolutely pathetic

Duuuude...you're the one that gotta be trollin here...Matt is telling you to send him a PM, a direct message to him, with your ticket number and he'll personally take a look at it. Why so mean and rude? That's unnecessary, I can understand you're frustrated, but at least read what he is saying to you!

Good luck.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Solamente said:

what exactly does it mean to “prepare for a ban” ?

emotionally

yeah it took them three months to get back to me for a report xd

6 hours ago, baylifex said:

i sent a ticket on December 15th and haven't gotten a response yet, why does it take 2 months for u guys to reply to tickets?

pathetic

5 hours ago, baylifex said:

technically that's a month ago , and also hes not trolling hes the  CEO .... wow how did you miss that ? lol

did you check your ticket? he gave a perfectly reasonable response.

1 hour ago, Salvick said:

Duuuude...you're the one that gotta be trollin here...Matt is telling you to send him a PM, a direct message to him, with your ticket number and he'll personally take a look at it. Why so mean and rude? That's unnecessary, I can understand you're frustrated, but at least read what he is saying to you!

Good luck.

I have to agree its very surprising to me as well that the highest person in the company has personally offered his assistance and rudeness was given in reply.

6 hours ago, JunoSuzuki said:

the report system was flooded before with fake reports and it used to take over 3 months due to that sabotage.

now the support system  is very much faster , however simply reporting someone does not mean there is enough evidence and it does not mean they are guilty , or deserving a  either.

• Like 1