eMazing_

New UI font?

my only singular issue with the upgrade is the god awful font you're using for all the UI elements.

can this please be kept the same as it is in the current game? much easier to read and better on the eye in general.

just my two cents.

Edited by eMzg
  • Like 8

This is bad in APB 2.1 and more likely a different font will be added.

It looks like they haven't done much UI work yet.

I really hope it's just placeholder

but the console versions have beeen using this font for years now so it might be permanent unfortunately

AFAIK they changed the font for localization support on console, don't know why the current font wouldn't work in the first place but whatever.

I'm not sure about this, but there was already a case of that same question, throughout the summer test. And what they said is that they would change the source * I think the one that is currently in Live *

It has already been confirmed that 3.5 will have its font changed to the current live font. Some of this process was seen in screenshots posted by SPCT members. 

Yes. To confirm what Frosi said, we are swapping the console UI font to the Live APB 1.20 UI font.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

can we get wingdings 3 instead?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Solamente said:

can we get wingdings 3 instead?

Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A?

54 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Yes. To confirm what Frosi said, we are swapping the console UI font to the Live APB 1.20 UI font.

Thank goodness. It's a small thing but it's very mch annoying. Was there anything this new font brought to the table (e.g. better support for fullwidth) or?

I feel like APB needs a full UI overhaul. Something more modern than the current dated one we’ve had for years.