Jump to content
Thatxkani

Someone hacked me

Recommended Posts

Hi! Ive been playing apb since december and Someone logged into my account somehow and deleted all of my characters...Is there a way to get them back or is it forever gone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

This topic has been moved to the Social District (General Discussion) section of our forums.

In order to find a solution to your problem, please get in touch with our Customer Support by sending them a ticket.

Thank you.

 

- Azukii

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You should always use 2FA everywhere if you can, even though we should also get notification in case someone has succesfully logged into our account, they might brute or be lucky and enter the right numbers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So who did you share the account with or what did you click on.

 

People just don't hack your account.

  • Like 3
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

So who did you share the account with or what did you click on.

 

People just don't hack your account.

Are you suggesting someone didn't invest the resources to hack into a 2 weeks old account to land the biggest score of the year? :classic_ninja:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You shared your account details.

And if not, you probably downloaded one of the first google results for "free apb reloaded hack".

 

Your only chance is to contact the support, chances are slim they will revert your characters though, if that's even possible.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GhosT said:

You shared your account details.

And if not, you probably downloaded one of the first google results for "free apb reloaded hack".

 

Your only chance is to contact the support, chances are slim they will revert your characters though, if that's even possible.

Or they bought APB$ from a site and stupidly used the same login info.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"hacked" Don't think someone broke into your account if you handed them the keys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/18/2019 at 9:40 AM, Thatxkani said:

Hi! Ive been playing apb since december and Someone logged into my account somehow and deleted all of my characters...Is there a way to get them back or is it forever gone?

Like everyone else said, send a ticket to the support team.

Hope they can work it out for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...