Selali

[PC] Patch Notes 1.20.0 (1186)

7 hours ago, DeadPixels said:

Why are servers going to be offline for so long? I would understand if it was a huge update, but this 3 little fixes....wth xD

they’re likely also doing the weekly maintenance 

3 hours ago, Ulexos said:

So it's okay to keep the S1-NA 'Manic' and VAS-C2 versions at 0.63s TTK? (Am genuinely curious if they really are)

theoretically the manic and c2 balance out their lower ttks by being harder to use (both being marksmanship smgs) but that’s not always the case in gameplay 

however i do still think they’re balanced, altho the manic might be a little overtuned 

54 minutes ago, dvni said:

So, you want to say that there is no point for me to wait for 2 more hours for servers to open? They really shut down the servers for 1-2 day?????

quick fixes won't help the game to get everything working fine. There are currently many issues on the game that needs time. 

just take a cup of tea and give the game devs time. 1-3 days are fine.

• Like 1

Hi all,

The extended time was so we could move everything to a new larger switch in LA. We are very close now. 

Apologies,

Matt

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Just now, MattScott said:

Hi all,

The extended time was so we could move everything to a new larger switch in LA. We are very close now. 

Apologies,

Matt

Thanks Matt! 🙂

16 minutes ago, HowToCatchThemALL said:

quick fixes won't help the game to get everything working fine. There are currently many issues on the game that needs time. 

just take a cup of tea and give the game devs time. 1-3 days are fine.

Dude, they wrote UP TO 8 HOURS, what the hell 1-3 days suppose to mean? How do you even know that? Launcher has already been updated and they wrote that there are 3 things to fix, that's it. Explain!

1 minute ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Apologies,

Matt

take your time m8 🙂

The servers should now be accessible.

Be safe out there in San Paro.

~@mayii

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Amayii said:

The servers should now be accessible.

Be safe out there in San Paro.

~@mayii

wanna come play with us?

5 minutes ago, LuckyShots said:

Does PayPal checkout work for anyone?

Using a regular browser or the ingame one?

Regular browser seems to work fine on my end (didn't fully complete the payment though)

Edited by Kevkof

1 minute ago, NL Team Zero Nl said:

If the Admins wont tell ya i will , SERVERS ARE BACK UP.

Only 24 minutes late ... impressive

Can not put g1c, error at the time of purchase. "technical problems" appears and the cash purchase is canceled soon.

30 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

Using a regular browser or the ingame one?

Regular browser seems to work fine on my end (didn't fully complete the payment though)

in game never works for me

16 hours ago, Solamente said:

they’re likely also doing the weekly maintenance 

Doesn't weekly maintenance usually take 2-3 hours?

15 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Apologies,

Matt

Next time you should tells us everything that is going to happen, don't withhold important information from us...

• Like 1

On 12/11/2019 at 1:30 PM, Selali said:

Hello everyone,

A new patch is going up onto the Live servers for PC. This patch will be happening on Wednesday 12/11/2019. Patch will start at 9 AM UTC and will last for up to 8 hours. Consoles (Both XboxOne and PS4) will also have a smaller maintenance during this time.

Patch Notes:

We have fixed the bug which previously kept us from being able to release the Blood Moon Preset bundle. This bundle will be available on ARMAS starting on December 11th.

CHANGES/FIXES

Fixed a bug where the OCA-SD and Whisper variants didn’t have the correct stats after our OCA balance changes.

Reverted the Showstopper’s stats to previously live stats after the incorrect stats got pushed to live districts.

Fixed a bug related to the unreleased Blood Moon Presets.

No fix for the HUD bug when you switch characters?, Cause you have to close the client down and restart it for it to work any eta on when this is going to be fixed?