ImJohne

Can't login

So right now I've waited for about 30-40 mins from this message and I can't join, are the servers down?oiLTw57.png

2 minutes ago, ImJohne said:

So right now I've waited for about 30-40 mins from this message and I can't join, are the servers down?oiLTw57.png

It was a while ago I played so I needed to get new pass, then after that I tried logging in and I got this message, I've waited those 15 mins. (First time trying to play in years)

I have moved this topic to the PC Bugs and Tech issues,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, I have alerted the team of these issues.

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.

~@mayii

• Thanks 1

Had that issue.  Now logs in, but not servers to join.

21-28-38.jpg

Had that issue.  Now logs in, but no servers to join.

21-28-38.jpg

6 minutes ago, ImJohne said:

I tried to login but still the same problem.

Would you happen to be connecting from Brazil?

I saw 2 people from there with similar issues and connecting through a vpn fixed this for them.

3 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

Would you happen to be connecting from Brazil?

I saw 2 people from there with similar issues and connecting through a vpn fixed this for them.

No from Sweden

Just now, ImJohne said:

No from Sweden

And when does it disconnect you? 

Does it still happen, there was a bit of server trouble before when you posted this which might have caused a temporary issue.

Hi there,

Can you verify this is still happening?
We have been getting a strong series of DDoS attacks all day, and we had one earlier during this period when you were having trouble.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 1

12 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi there,

We have been getting a strong series of DDoS attacks all day, and we had one earlier during this period when you were having trouble.

Thanks,
Matt

Hi tried logging in now and still the same problem idk if I've gotten falsly banned or something. It was a long time ago if so, maybe a mod can check it?

I'm having the exact same problem right now and it has lasted multiple days trying to login at varying time points.
In Denmark and VPNs don't fix it.

This is sounding a lot like routing issues from Scandinavia, though I know a few players from both countries that are able to connect just fine.

4 hours ago, ImJohne said:

Hi tried logging in now and still the same problem idk if I've gotten falsly banned or something. It was a long time ago if so, maybe a mod can check it?

A ban would show as such, this is just an issue somewhere along the connection. Now it's a matter of finding out where.

22 hours ago, ImJohne said:

18 hours ago, Makaii said:

I'm having the exact same problem right now and it has lasted multiple days trying to login at varying time points.
In Denmark and VPNs don't fix it.

Can we have you get in touch with our Support team so we can investigate this further with you?

They will be asking for information that's better not shared in public, that's why we would prefer to move this to private conversations.

~@mayii

On 11/30/2019 at 4:44 PM, MattScott said:

Hi there,

Thanks,
Matt

yeah its still happening, just hopped in the forums cuz this issue, it happens when i click Next  after I select my character

Edit: checked again its now an error 9, server offline now?

Edited by wetslits

On 12/3/2019 at 11:35 PM, AgentPigtails said:

Same issue here.... 

btw first post, so yeah, issue made me actually jump onto the forums for help....

Welcome to the forums bud...stay away!  xD Kidding, good luck with your issue.

I came here in search of help with some strange routing behaviors I noticed after doing some trace route tests and VPNs not working at all leaving me stuck at loading districts...