Sign in to follow this  
LilyV3

is the average noob a crim?

It always seems like there are more crims in the bronze districts but more enfos in silver.

Any relation between that or just a random occurance (whenever I go online)

i'd wager a decent portion of the younger audience thinks its cooler to be a criminal than a glorified mall cop based on the new character screen descriptions, so there's likely a slightly larger amount of less-skilled players on the crim side

that plus you naturally paying attention to one faction more than the other, either because they're opposition or teammates, is enough to give the impresssion of a significant imbalance 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Whoever goes for crim, usually goes for looting.

Whoever goes for enf, actually want to play - as there is nothing other to do for enforcer.

That's how I see it.

Well, most new players start as a criminal, so I guess that's the "average noob".

...but then there's police roleplay clans.

Most cheaters are enforcers 🙂 Mind you there'are few people who had like 100 crim accounts banned so this kind of increases crims share.

https://ffbans.org/stats

Edited by Sayori
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I started as a cop, got my patootie kicked. So to Learn the ways of the Crim, I had to Be one. I learned their ways, their fence drops, ect.  I found it profitable and fun and finished/Maxed out much quicker. 

Then i returned to my cop and found it very hard to finish maxing out, lacking money and the option to mug or raid, when the WF was dead.  And then most crims hate cops that witness or screw up their stealing, so i didn't want to be that dude.  So Yea in hindsite the cop role would be for a more experienced player, where playing missions or FC is your focus.

The reason you see more cops in silver is because its Hard to steal in a populated server, Stealers goto the low pop instances like green or gold so they can steal in peace.

ONe thing is,,Anyone who is Anyone here has Both factions. So peps will switch from crim to cop to play with thier buddys. 

It's all about a kink one has. Some like to cuff, some to be cuffed. Apparently, there are more of those submissive types. 

Edited by Bambola
  • Like 2

On 11/1/2019 at 3:04 PM, Bambola said:

It's all about a kink one has. Some like to cuff, some to be cuffed. Apparently, there are more of those submissive types. 

*Grin*

On 11/1/2019 at 9:09 AM, LilyV3 said:

It always seems like there are more crims in the bronze districts but more enfos in silver.

Any relation between that or just a random occurance (whenever I go online)

When i go online > EU > there are always more crims than enfos on every district 🤷‍♂️

EDIT: leveling my second crim, got 2 R255 enfos and 1 R255 crim so far... ah and 1 char i always delet if i decide to play on NA

Edited by HighSociety

Sign in to follow this