Sign in to follow this  

Curious about something

I've been always thinking to where these areas are located in the world of APB. @MattScott

ykuLaIa.png

FyT4XFT.png

Would love to see them from other directions.

Based on few images and from the login screen one of these could take place in financial, out of map, but if you look outside the district you won't be able to see that amount of detail which means, this was planned to work as district itself or is just a non-playable area where the developers made the animated part, just for the login screen, like the beach district with waterfront in the background and some others.

I also tried to reach the location out of map but there is a limit where only devs can reach (not even gms).

PS PLS bring back OOB explore possibility (when not in mission) and maybe by adding some easter eggs about the company or about the game itself, or even upcoming things. @MattScott

Missing 2013.

Edited by Guest

pretty sure they are set scenes that are rendered for the login/lobby screens and not a part of the map(s)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alani said:

pretty sure they are set scenes that are rendered for the login/lobby screens and not a part of the map(s)

Sadly.. 😕 Would love to see them in a different way.

8 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

this was planned to work as district itself or is just a non-playable area where the developers made the animated part, just for the login screen, like the beach district with waterfront in the background and some others.

you answered your own questions

14 minutes ago, Solamente said:

you answered your own questions

Yes but i wish to know more about that.

Anyway, you guys can close this topic. @Amayii

Boo don't close it I want the return of exploration too!

Massive part of the fun in APB is find all the nooks and crannies to explore, all the invisible and OOB regions do make it that much more exciting when you find a place that has been forgotten or overlooked, it does break the fun when an obviously accessible area is clearly plastered with a giant invisible wall. (Looking at you sexy glass roof in Social). 

stop tagging mattscot on every stupid thing.

He might just go senile and leave apb someday. THAT GUY WILL DIE CUZ OF YOUR SINS!

Edited by foscor77

I have locked this topic as per OP's request.

~@mayii