Sign in to follow this  
xDoomGuardx

Petition

4 minutes ago, Uke said:

You don't seem to value anyone's opinion. Talking to you is a waste of time.

If your opinion is an attempt to Troll me, provoke and sabotage the initiative, then please do not talk to me. I am convinced that you have nothing to offer or help me.

You are only interested in "bending", trolling and self-assertion at the expense of others. The number of dislikes and garbage in the comments to the post is proof of this.

1 hour ago, xDoomGuardx said:

If your opinion is an attempt to Troll me, provoke and sabotage the initiative, then please do not talk to me. I am convinced that you have nothing to offer or help me.

You are only interested in "bending", trolling and self-assertion at the expense of others. The number of dislikes and garbage in the comments to the post is proof of this.

19 hours ago, xDoomGuardx said:

Is that all the community games are capable of? Hat, trolling, provocation and no real sensible thought? Do you care so much about the future of the game?

this whole time its you who has been trolling.

you can stop now. really. stop.

You were already answered how you are wrong and why.

stop causing drama just because someone didnt agree with you.

this thread has been a lot of posts of people trying to explain to you why those are bad ideas.

if you want to discuss thne discuss  and be willing to listen and respect others who take the time to explain things to you ,

but if you want to be a bigot then why even bother trying to discuss and just close the thread instead?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, xDoomGuardx said:

Here, I'm going to try and help you to understand.  You can complain about cheaters all you want, that's just fine and I have no problem with it.  That's not what we take issue with.  The problem here is your methods of achieving what you want.  Your whole "Boycott LO if they don't do what I say" method is the problem.  Here's the thing about APB, it has never generated profits except maybe to G1 up until its peak in 2013 considering how low of a price they bought it for. But ever since the game has cost more to run than the amount of money it brings in.  Taking that into consideration, is a boycott really the logical solution?  All that would do is push them into debt for not being able to solve the impossible task of making the game 100% cheater free.  What you are proposing would be directly detrimental to the game because of the lost revenue and if it went far enough could mean the shut down of APB altogether.  Then what would you do?  Of course this is all hypothetical because nobody supports your idea and would join in on the boycott.

Edited by BrandonBranderson

8 hours ago, BrandonBranderson said:

Here, I'm going to try and help you to understand.  You can complain about cheaters all you want, that's just fine and I have no problem with it.  That's not what we take issue with.  The problem here is your methods of achieving what you want.  Your whole "Boycott LO if they don't do what I say" method is the problem.  Here's the thing about APB, it has never generated profits except maybe to G1 up until its peak in 2013 considering how low of a price they bought it for. But ever since the game has cost more to run than the amount of money it brings in.  Taking that into consideration, is a boycott really the logical solution?  All that would do is push them into debt for not being able to solve the impossible task of making the game 100% cheater free.  What you are proposing would be directly detrimental to the game because of the lost revenue and if it went far enough could mean the shut down of APB altogether.  Then what would you do?  Of course this is all hypothetical because nobody supports your idea and would join in on the boycott.

Your inaction hurts the game much more. The boycott implied a variety of effects, from complete rejection of the donation, say a week, to deliberate abstinence from the game to the same period of time or more. All this makes one purpose only, to bring their idea to administration that is not willing to listen to players and to solve urgent problems.

If you consider that the administration ( support, M. Scott, Gmam ) was repeatedly provided evidence of the presence of cheaters, and the way to solve this problem, that either received no reply or standard reply - we solve the problem. And in fact, nothing has changed and only gotten worse.

So the readers of the forum, is a Troll who is not interested in the eradication of the problem. And that is why so a lot of variants. The most primitive they themselves use third-party software, they earn on this, without him they not can normally play and so on. In any case, the number of dislikes allowed under the post proves the local rule categorically not interested in fair play. (even if they say otherwise)

Edited by xDoomGuardx

1 hour ago, xDoomGuardx said:

In any case, the number of dislikes allowed under the post proves the local rule categorically not interested in fair play. (even if they say otherwise)

no it proves you are a delusional  bigot and refuse proper instruction from plenty of people on this thread

git gud

Edited by Fortune Runner
  • Like 4

12 hours ago, xDoomGuardx said:

In any case, the number of dislikes allowed under the post proves the local rule categorically not interested in fair play. (even if they say otherwise)

Pretty much what Fortune Runner said.  You just can't accept that your idea is bad and won't work.  If everyone has provided counter points consistently and you receive multiple downvotes on all of your posts, then that's a sign that you're just wrong.  You're just in denial.  Again, your idea would only hurt the game at a faster rate than the cheaters.  If your boycott idea was carried out, then we would be losing players due to both cheaters and because it would be a lot harder to get opposition due to the reduced player count.  People would just quit because they can't get an opposed match anymore, and they probably won't come back just because they heard cheaters are gone after the amount of time it would take LO to react to the boycott.  It's not something that can be fixed instantly or even completely.  At this point I don't think the community could recover from something like that considering how few of us there are now.

20 minutes ago, BrandonBranderson said:

Pretty much what Fortune Runner said.  You just can't accept that your idea is bad and won't work.  If everyone has provided counter points consistently and you receive multiple downvotes on all of your posts, then that's a sign that you're just wrong.  You're just in denial.  Again, your idea would only hurt the game at a faster rate than the cheaters.  If your boycott idea was carried out, then we would be losing players due to both cheaters and because it would be a lot harder to get opposition due to the reduced player count.  People would just quit because they can't get an opposed match anymore, and they probably won't come back just because they heard cheaters are gone after the amount of time it would take LO to react to the boycott.  It's not something that can be fixed instantly or even completely.  At this point I don't think the community could recover from something like that considering how few of us there are now.

One of the biggest stupid things I've ever read.

I think we can safely conclude that OP lives in a bubble completely isolated from anyone who has a different opinion to him.

• Like 2

One of the biggest stupid things I've ever read.

Just gonna take the lazy way out of this one?  Alrighty then.

Edited by BrandonBranderson
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, MrChan said:

I think we can safely conclude that OP lives in a bubble completely isolated from anyone who has a different opinion to him.

Your opinion would be valuable if it were not fundamentally wrong. So far, you haven't done anything useful to listen to you. Trying to run me down doesn't do you any credit. Past the fact that you didn't even try to give advice. Only hately, provoked hated. Continue, gentlemen.

36 minutes ago, xDoomGuardx said:

Your opinion would be valuable if it were not fundamentally wrong. So far, you haven't done anything useful to listen to you. Trying to run me down doesn't do you any credit. Past the fact that you didn't even try to give advice. Only hately, provoked hated. Continue, gentlemen.

Lol, I did try and give advice. You just didn't want to accept it because it didn't say "wow xDoomGuardx is so right. Let's boycott LO right away!!!", so you dismissed it as trolling instead. Like you've done with every post in this thread because you can't accept the tiniest possibility that you might be wrong. You're like Trump going on about "Fake News" and insisting Hurricane Dorian was going to hit Alabama.

Edited by MrChan

59 minutes ago, MrChan said:

Lol, I did try and give advice. You just didn't want to accept it because it didn't say "wow xDoomGuardx is so right. Let's boycott LO right away!!!", so you dismissed it as trolling instead. Like you've done with every post in this thread because you can't accept the tiniest possibility that you might be wrong. You're like Trump going on about "Fake News" and insisting Hurricane Dorian was going to hit Alabama.

If you would at least make an attempt to offer something. And... there were sentences like " you're stupid," "you don't understand," "you don't understand," " it doesn't work." The word of these posts were yours. Well, maybe now you'll say something intelligent next attempt to put yourself smarter than you really are and give really useful advice. Or continue to Hatice and not to hate.

4 hours ago, xDoomGuardx said:

If you would at least make an attempt to offer something. And... there were sentences like " you're stupid," "you don't understand," "you don't understand," " it doesn't work." The word of these posts were yours. Well, maybe now you'll say something intelligent next attempt to put yourself smarter than you really are and give really useful advice. Or continue to Hatice and not to hate.

you were explained to EXTENSIVELY how it does not work and why. when answering you the people on this thread (and other threads) have covered who what when where why and how..

what more is there??

you can stop blaming anyone else now for your shortcomings.

Okay guys let's stop feeding this obvious troll now.

Edited by Uke

Nobody cheats in apb.

Every new player is able to destroy an entire team of 5 players with just STar556 .

Is Just will power.

...or not?

• Like 1

On 9/3/2019 at 3:01 PM, xDoomGuardx said:

Because of the connivance of the administration of the game to the problem of cheaters, the game carries large financial and reputational losses.

As a result of the game and communication with the community, dissatisfied with the state of Affairs associated with the exorbitant number of cheaters game. It was decided to write a petition to the administration and personally to M. Scott. Please all concerned and understand the gravity of the situation here to unsubscribe or to give its coordinates. Know the policy of moderation in incentive this post will live very long.

If typed at least fifty people will be able to make the text of the appeal.

Trolls and other bad people will refrain from comments. You've almost ruined the game.

Preliminary text of the petition.

Suggestions for editing the petition are welcome.

1. Run anti-cheat in normal mode, with constant updates.

2. Every week to show the results of anti-cheat. Banned list.

3. Work on complaints to support. Without standard formal replies.

4. to realize the normal operation of the report.

5. Regularly check for cheats and cheaters.

6. Issue compensation for cooperation with the administration and assistance in identifying cheaters. Failure to comply with the above requests will result in a boycott.

Once the performance has been confirmed, paragraphs 2,6 will be revised.

(Notify the player who sent a report on the results of the system-sanctions applied to the suspect.)

For timely and regular assistance in dealing with offenders to assign achivment (open for discussion with the audience)

Preliminary result: I had no doubt trash on this forum. No real offers. Trolling and provocations-more than enough. Conclusion-everyone wants to play without cheaters, no one wants to do anything.

1. It's already operational.
2. No thanks. It's toxic.

3. The support has the task of answering you as formally as possible, maybe you can not understand why you have never worked under directives.

5. Every week the anticheat is updated

6. Really? Now would you like to receive a reward for every cheater who can get them to banish? You do the report optionally because you love the game, not to earn money.

Jesus.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Kast2 said:

1. It's already operational.
2. No thanks. It's toxic.

3. The support has the task of answering you as formally as possible, maybe you can not understand why you have never worked under directives.

5. Every week the anticheat is updated

6. Really? Now would you like to receive a reward for every cheater who can get them to banish? You do the report optionally because you love the game, not to earn money.

1. No, it doesn't work. At least not the way you should. The number of cheaters is not something that does not decrease, but everything is exactly the opposite.

2. Not much better now. the best punishment for a cheater is public censure. Afraid of toxicity-not played in the MMO

3. Now it do not respond. Or meets and does nothing.

5. Where's the evidence? No? Then it's just words.

6. To stimulate the fight against cheaters reward,

Yes, I'm for it. If the Administration fails, let the people concerned do it. No one says about paying money, reward can be any (to discuss such issues theme and created)Very informative (no) As you don't get bored of writing the same thing. Without even thinking.

Merged.

On 9/9/2019 at 6:15 PM, Queen of Love said:

Nobody cheats in apb.

Every new player is able to destroy an entire team of 5 players with just STar556 .

Is Just will power.

...or not?

Local experts prove that this is how it works. (in their dreams.) Ah or apparently they play in what the its, a separate from all rest game.

Edited by xDoomGuardx

Hey OP. Did you get a reply to the petition you sent personally to M. Scott?

And if he replied and didn't agree 100% with every single word you said, did you write him back, calling him a toxic, hating, stupid, pro-cheater troll?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AsgerLund said:

Hey OP. Did you get a reply to the petition you sent personally to M. Scott?

And if he replied and didn't agree 100% with every single word you said, did you write him back, calling him a toxic, hating, stupid, pro-cheater troll?

Sense to send the text, if no one even thinks offer option changes and those more subscribe under them. And Yes, there are a lot of trolls, or do you think differently?

13 hours ago, xDoomGuardx said:

1. No, it doesn't work. At least not the way you should. The number of cheaters is not something that does not decrease, but everything is exactly the opposite.

2. Not much better now. the best punishment for a cheater is public censure. Afraid of toxicity-not played in the MMO

3. Now it do not respond. Or meets and does nothing.

5. Where's the evidence? No? Then it's just words.

6. To stimulate the fight against cheaters reward,

Yes, I'm for it. If the Administration fails, let the people concerned do it. No one says about paying money, reward can be any (to discuss such issues theme and created)Very informative (no) As you don't get bored of writing the same thing. Without even thinking.

Merged.

Local experts prove that this is how it works. (in their dreams.) Ah or apparently they play in what the its, a separate from all rest game.

Oh, my God.

1. It works well, I've been playing APB since 2013 and since LO is present, I haven't seen even 1 cheater, except for some genius who enjoys using macros.

2. But do you really care so much about reading "user1 was banned for..."? What a sad thing.

3. The support is full of requests, some time ago it took up to 2 weeks to receive a response. Avoid complaining.

5. Do you know how a patch works? Do you really think that in the notes they would write "- anticheat updated"?

6. If you want, I'll give you a prize. In exchange, get the hell out of this forum. You would do everyone a favor.

Sense to send the text, if no one even thinks offer option changes and those more subscribe under them. And Yes, there are a lot of trolls, or do you think differently?

The problem is not the few trolls in this thread. The problem is that the people who disagreed with you, using valid and rational points, were also labelled as trolls and pro-cheater by you.

Your suggestions are not the absolute truth or the ultimate solution to cheating - they are just your personal opinion. People have given your their own personal opinions, and that is exactly how a forum should work.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, AsgerLund said:

The problem is not the few trolls in this thread. The problem is that the people who disagreed with you, using valid and rational points, were also labelled as trolls and pro-cheater by you.

Your suggestions are not the absolute truth or the ultimate solution to cheating - they are just your personal opinion. People have given your their own personal opinions, and that is exactly how a forum should work.

The question is not that people Express their opinions, but in the form and content. Difference between trolling, rational proposals and deliberate criticism to explain hope need not?

8 hours ago, Kast2 said:

Oh, my God.

1. It works well, I've been playing APB since 2013 and since LO is present, I haven't seen even 1 cheater, except for some genius who enjoys using macros.

2. But do you really care so much about reading "user1 was banned for..."? What a sad thing.

3. The support is full of requests, some time ago it took up to 2 weeks to receive a response. Avoid complaining.

5. Do you know how a patch works? Do you really think that in the notes they would write "- anticheat updated"?

6. If you want, I'll give you a prize. In exchange, get the hell out of this forum. You would do everyone a favor.

Well, you probably are playing your game or live in a parallel universe, since you are all well. When everyone else is bad. I leaving with forum, but only after you and you such, agreed to?

4 hours ago, xDoomGuardx said:

The question is not that people Express their opinions, but in the form and content. Difference between trolling, rational proposals and deliberate criticism to explain hope need not?

If you don't engage constructively on feedback on a forum designed for discussion, then you are part of the trolls. And if you are part of the trolls, then you are in fact pro-cheating yourself. Get out of here with your cheater agenda, pro-cheater!

tumblr_mattcuokbK1rohgoeo1_500.gif

Edited by AsgerLund
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

If you don't engage constructively on feedback on a forum designed for discussion, then you are part of the trolls. And if you are part he trolls, then you are in fact pro-cheating yourself. Get out of here with your cheater agenda, pro-cheater!

tumblr_mattcuokbK1rohgoeo1_500.gif

Understood. I wish you the same.