Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
RedEYEvan

drum and bass in social

Recommended Posts

only if you like the genre , i share with you a most valued and prized at heart the sounds of this mix 

  • Like 1
  • Dislike 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have moved this thread to the Off-Topic Section of our forums.

Enjoy the music.

 

~@mayii

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes yes and yes. dnb crew, i see you ❤️ 

 

 

 

 

I have an endless list of gems.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/17/2019 at 1:16 PM, LewdLemming said:

Thanks for posting these.  Personally though, I prefer heavier and faster dnb.

 

Any suggestions?

fam, 
 

 
 

 

 

im so hyped one of my favourite artist has a commonality with the name I chose its awesome

 

Edited by RedEYEvan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/23/2019 at 5:58 AM, wTn said:

Yes yes and yes. dnb crew, i see you ❤️ 

*snip*

I have an endless list of gems.

 

Out of the 3 you shared, I enjoyed "Urbandawn - Come Together (feat. Tyson Kelly)" the most.  Thanks for that.

On 9/29/2019 at 7:45 AM, RedEYEvan said:

fam, 
*snip*

im so hyped one of my favourite artist has a commonality with the name I chose its awesome

 

Thanks for sharing these.  Out of your 3, I laughed at the fact that I enjoyed the "Cliffy - Commercial shit your Nan will like" one the most.  I love dubstep more than dnb, and this tune was kind of a nice mix.

 

The tunes from Redeyes is music I have to be in a certain mood to enjoy.

19 hours ago, Yeedman said:

dnb? sure

*snip*

 

Out of the bunch, "Just Greg - Puglist Junglist" was my favourite as it is most close to the stuff I normally listen to with its speed, beat, and sampling.  Thanks you guys for sharing.

 

This is one that I am really enjoying.  Love the "heh, heh, heh" bit (eventually I'll figure out how to separate that from the track and then I'll use it as my text msg notification, lol).

 

This is the original.

 

 

 

And this is the VIP version.  I like both, but prefer the VIP version.

 

 

I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone into the dnb sub genres called rollers or jump up? My two favourite types of dnb, very fast and alot of bass with many samples not one boring sample all the way through.

 

Rollers / Ket Horns (more bass than anything):

 

 

Jump up (Fast paced with alot of different samples):

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Also if anyone can deal with an MC over the tunes, then check this out. Got many many sets so if you like it i will link more, its abit of an aquired taste and I wouldn't be surpirsed if its just me whos a fan. I was actually at Boomtown Fair 2 months ago and It was insane, this was on of the sets i skanked for two hours listening too. This was probably my favourite set other than Chase & Status Return II Jungle, that was insane, the visuals and soundsytem was off the charts.

 

23:32, that double drop is too naughty I nearly kicked my nan down the stairs. (Joke)

 

 

Edited by wTn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, wTn said:

Anyone into the dnb sub genres called rollers or jump up? My two favourite types of dnb, very fast and alot of bass with many samples not one boring sample all the way through.

*snip*

Thanks for these.  The first link was not bad.  I have listened to stuff like that before and enjoyed it.  I liked the second link, but enjoyed the third the most.   In fact, I've actually heard that tune in a few dnb mixes before.  I also liked the Metrik tune.

5 hours ago, wTn said:

Also if anyone can deal with an MC over the tunes, then check this out. Got many many sets so if you like it i will link more, its abit of an aquired taste and I wouldn't be surpirsed if its just me whos a fan. I was actually at Boomtown Fair 2 months ago and It was insane, this was on of the sets i skanked for two hours listening too. This was probably my favourite set other than Chase & Status Return II Jungle, that was insane, the visuals and soundsytem was off the charts.

 

23:32, that double drop is too naughty I nearly kicked my nan down the stairs. (Joke)

 

 

 

I also enjoyed this.  I find these guys remind me of Noisia without the sampling, with an annoying MC.

 

Might want to check out the EATBRAIN and Blackout podcasts.  Quite good.  On YouTube, I've subscribed to BassDrop's channel as (s)he posts the EATBRAIN podcasts ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA6lCs0CBpc5NHqVxiSqpLw )

 

 

Aaaand, check out this one:  

 

Edited by LewdLemming

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

fuck it, i lied, it's drum'n'bass. whatcha gonna do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...