Danimal

Permanent JT weapon suggestions.

I have 10000+  JTs and was wondering the communities opinion on some of the weapons I should be looking at buying? 

Recently returned with a new PC to slay with and loving APB again. 

Please be kind with your reposonses you doodie lords🥰

Be well and shine on with peace love and happiness.

Like I wrote in another similar thread, I will just quote myself from there:

This question is similar to what weapon you should buy from Armas. In order to get to a proper conclusion, you must consider what weapons you already have, what weapons you use, which ranges/roles you fill most of the time/use as your main weapon and other variables such as whether or not you plan to spend any real money on the game anytime soon and if you are okay with grinding roles to get 2/3 slotted versions of weapons that can be bought with JT.

There are plenty of good choices available on the Joker Store (as there are also poor ones) but the answer to your question varies from player to player as there is never a constant good option for the entire playerbase. If you could give more information on what type of APB player you are, I would be able to direct you to the correct purchase.

if you already own a bunch of armas weapons or think you will purchase many in the future i'd recommend the 3slot osmaw just because its unique to the joker store

1 hour ago, Glaciers said:

if you already own a bunch of armas weapons or think you will purchase many in the future i'd recommend the 3slot osmaw just because its unique to the joker store

look at this upsell. 

of course you'd recommend the biggest thing in the store.

here's the short list i made last Tuesday for consideration:

• AMG-556 'Stheno' JT2
  • STAC 10 JT3
  • Joker TAS20 JT1
  • S1-NA 'Manic' JT3
  • N-ISSR-B 'Wisp' JT2
  • OCA-EW 626 'Whisper'
  • Shredder SB JT1
  • FR0G 'Rocket' JT1
  • ACT 44 GM JT1
  • Colby .45 AP
  • Obeya FBW-SD
  • Showstopper JT

my criterion was availability and effectiveness.