EneSeto

Best perm primary weapon to buy with JT?

Right now I'm planning on buying that S1-NA. It seems like it's pretty similar to the ATAC but more built for CQC which is much more appealing to me. As for what I would recommend, I'd say Golden OSMAW since that's the only form of permenant explosives you can get...and if not that, get a permenant PMG (since it's probably going to stay meta), so a 3 slotted CBMP. For secondaries, definitely get yourself either a showstopper or a .45 AP: both are great weapons.

Well I didn't expect so many replies because the last time I checked there's no reply. Thanks for the advices, really appreciate it!

I'll just reply all here:

On 8/11/2019 at 9:06 PM, stargazer said:

N-ISSR-B 'Wisp' JT2 is a pretty good pickup if you don't have one

Thanks but already have one

On 8/11/2019 at 10:54 PM, Sayori said:

When every peasant has a crown, it doesn't have any value, you will be just like every other peasant. :^)

LO should remove the crown for JT and make some kind of tournaments and give crowns as rewards.

Anyway, I don't get these threads, people expect others to tell them what is best for them? What a great mentality. And besides nobody knows what OP already owns.

Sorry about not telling what I've own, the reason I asked for opinion is because I'm afraid I purchase a gun that is hard to use or just bad in general(I know it's still up to a players opinion that which gun is bad and not). But I just don't want to make the misatake to choose the wrong one...I saved up only 10K JT over 6 years so I want to make sure I won't regret what I buy.

On 8/11/2019 at 11:08 PM, Uhtdred said:

amg stheno (euryale reskin)

most expensive gun in APB, you need to spend a lot of G1C in order to get a euryale...

Already have euryale, but thanks for the advice

On 8/12/2019 at 2:22 AM, illgot said:

Osmaw is good for campers and people who like to use vehicles as cover, for ammo, or radar/spawn points.

Explosive weapons are even great against nfas/ogre users who like to corner camp.j

You may have just been kidding about the osmaw but it is the best permanent weapon option you listed because it is one of those tools you need for tricky situations.

Think of it this way, every standard weapon works the same, it is a hit scan weapons which requires line of sight.  They are all also just variations of a base model which can easily be picked up for 3k (no slot). 

An explosive weapon you can pull out at any hint of a vehicle based mission or one which you know you can get a clear sight 100 plus meters away from the objectives, the enemy will be dead before they can react.

I totally agree, a JT3 Osamw also skips the grinding of explosive rank. Having it in my inventory permanently defifnitely is great.

On 8/12/2019 at 6:13 AM, scrappin said:

I would say strife, but its getting a change.

Love to use that shotgun, already have it.

On 8/12/2019 at 7:56 AM, claude said:

swarm, scout pr1, ATAC, stheno, and the wisp are the worthwhile ones imo. stheno would be especially valuable since you skip the whole "spend 1 billion g1c" loyalty meme. AMG is a really braindead easy gun to use and has a low ttk, it's very effective in most situations.

Don't own the first 3 so yeah thanks I'll add swarm and ATAC to my wishlist.

18 hours ago, darok70 said:

As someone else said, get the guns that you cant get easily from other options. 

These are the ones which i bought. 

2 slot atac, stheno, Showstopper, colby .45, issr and scout,

I really didn't know showstopper is in Joker store, seems to be pretty strong? I'll consider it thanks!

4 hours ago, Flaws said:

This question is similar to what weapon you should buy from Armas. In order to get to a proper conclusion, you must consider what weapons you already have, what weapons you use, which ranges/roles you fill most of the time/use as your main weapon and other variables such as whether or not you plan to spend any real money on the game anytime soon and if you are okay with grinding roles to get 2/3 slotted versions of weapons that can be bought with JT.

There are plenty of good choices available on the Joker Store (as there are also poor ones) but the answer to your question varies from player to player as there is never a constant good option for the entire playerbase. If you could give more information on what type of APB player you are, I would be able to direct you to the correct purchase.

I used to play mostly close range with smg or shotgun, now I'm picking up Oscar and STAC 10 but I gues it's still considered close-mid range? I currently doesn't have any plans to spend real money to get weapons, even if have it would be Joker box weapons (Just wasn't sure if buying Joker box is a good choice) 

Now I wish to switch playstyle a little bit since ranking up on my current character is over, wanted to have some fun and try out different weapons. Explosives, snipers and the showstopper are my top choices right now.

1 minute ago, EneSeto said:

I used to play mostly close range with smg or shotgun, now I'm picking up Oscar and STAC 10 but I gues it's still considered close-mid range? I currently doesn't have any plans to spend real money to get weapons, even if have it would be Joker box weapons (Just wasn't sure if buying Joker box is a good choice) 

Now I wish to switch playstyle a little bit since ranking up on my current character is over, wanted to have some fun and try out different weapons. Explosives, snipers and the showstopper are my top choices right now.

Oscar and STAC 10 (Joker SR15 Carbine reskin) are considered close to mid range. If you are looking to have fun then pick whatever you feel like but if you want to make a "strategic" decision based on wanting to have the best possible weapon from a specific role then that's different. Also, no, buying Joker Boxes is a waste of money. You get enough Power JMBs as gifts when you spend money on Armas anyway and those have higher chances of dropping legendaries.

If you want a Scout, I would recommend saving up APB$ and buying a Sitting Duck off the marketplace as you need Cooling Jacket 3 in a Scout and the JT store one lacks that.

The JT Showstopper is the exact same one as the Armas one - less range than the Thunder legendary but faster fire rate.

The Oscar is not worth picking up from the JT store as you unlock a 2 slot leaseable one from Birth/Templeton in Waterfront.

The Swarm is a good and fun pick.

There are more examples I can give but this is for now at the top of my head.

• Like 1

On 8/11/2019 at 3:06 PM, stargazer said:

N-ISSR-B 'Wisp' JT2 is a pretty good pickup if you don't have one

Mind if i ask are all the N-ISSR-B the same weapons, but just different skins? I don't know how accurate APB Database is, but there are 3 N-ISSR-B weapons there (Dog-Ear, Recon and Wisp), they all look very similar and have the exact same stats

42 minutes ago, DeadPixels said:

Mind if i ask are all the N-ISSR-B the same weapons, but just different skins? I don't know how accurate APB Database is, but there are 3 N-ISSR-B weapons there (Dog-Ear, Recon and Wisp), they all look very similar and have the exact same stats

Same guns different models. 

On 8/13/2019 at 6:45 PM, CookiePuss said:

Same guns different models. 

What about ISSR-a 'Artemis'?

Joker ticket weapons from ophelia are not permanent and do have an expiry. Its a lease. You use them to level a certaint role to unlock a ingame cash version.

On 8/11/2019 at 2:06 PM, GhosT said:

Well, the FAR is like an N-TEC but balanced, it's definitely a good gun.

Just zero reason to use it when the N-TEC exists other than being unique.

Ye wrong. It's exactly the same like a Star. Just the TTK is lower bc of the little faster firerate, Magazine Size is lower than a STAR and also its a little bit more accurate.

12 minutes ago, AquaSensei said:

Joker ticket weapons from ophelia are not permanent and do have an expiry. Its a lease. You use them to level a certaint role to unlock a ingame cash version.

They are. Has been changed two weeks ago check this out!

Joker Ticket Store - Prices for Permanent Weapons

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Legenderi said:

Ye wrong. It's exactly the same like a Star. Just the TTK is lower bc of the little faster firerate, Magazine Size is lower than a STAR and also its a little bit more accurate.

"It's exactly like a star, but isn't!"

44 minutes ago, DeadPixels said:

What about ISSR-a 'Artemis'?

ISSR-a are assault rifles (and not great)

ISSR-b are sniper rifles (and stupid good)

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

ISSR-a are only 50 meters unlike what the "game stats" show on the range bar.  I wish they would fix that.  The only good thing about the "a" series is 3 open slots, but the lack of range basically makes it a lower tier than the Ntec (except hard damage).

4 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Yeah i noticed it said assault rifles next to ISSR-a and sniper rifles next to ISSR-b , but again ISSR-a and ISSR-b look and sound identical so everything makes stuff so confusing. If only there was a video comparing these two weapons.

Thank you for answering, appreciate it

3 hours ago, DeadPixels said:

Yeah i noticed it said assault rifles next to ISSR-a and sniper rifles next to ISSR-b , but again ISSR-a and ISSR-b look and sound identical so everything makes stuff so confusing. If only there was a video comparing these two weapons.

Thank you for answering, appreciate it

Anytime.

If you ever want to double check stats, APBDB.com has accurate and up to date stats.