Sign in to follow this  
gordIsMyName

fight club. the good...

the thing i like about that mode is the ability to hop into a match, play for a bit and then move along. if you don't have much time or you just don't feel 'up' to an enforcers vs crims match, i think this game mode gives you some fun APB'ing.

working in more driving would be cool, but... i think at times the maps could be too big as-is. making them larger to accommodate driving would likely hurt gun play.

you also encounter a whole new player base. there are people who only play that mode.

if you play APB but have never done fight club, you really should do it. if you don't wanna go it alone, send me an invite an i'll run a few rounds with you (gordoIsMyName).

• Like 2

I only played that mode. Its like retirement for apb players... i even wanted improvements and the ability to up your contacts after getting 1 max character. But why listening to good advice?

2 hours ago, BlueB said:

I only played that mode. Its like retirement for apb players... i even wanted improvements and the ability to up your contacts after getting 1 max character. But why listening to good advice?

huh

BEACON .

Edited by olo

Fight club does not need more driving. One of the reasons fightclub is nice is simply because there isn't a cargamer in a 4 slot pioneer at every engagement. If anything, I'd like cars to be removed from FC entirely.

Edited by VanilleKeks
  • Like 4

28 minutes ago, VanilleKeks said:

Fight club does not need more driving. One of the reasons fightclub is nice is simply because there isn't a cargamer in a 4 slot pioneer at every engagement. If anything, I'd like cars to be removed from FC entirely.

ты очень мелко мыслишь ! давай удалим основное и вторичное оружие ! 

Going just once to FC gets your Tutorial quest done so you do not have to go there ever again. 
Which is nice.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, olo said:

you think very small! let's remove the primary and secondary weapons

Dedicated perc only fight club instance? OMG yes.

zSEc87Z.gif

47 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

Dedicated perc only fight club instance? OMG yes.

757.jpg

FC playstyle suits APB way more than RIOT. But no to more cars actually I agree with taking cars out of FC altogether - unless it is a FC Car only mode like Mario Kart. That would be fun.

Edited by KnifuWaifu

Hahah lets quit what makes apb apb then vomit its more fitting than riot x!ddddddddddddddddd

Man im silver and i know what im talking about xdddddddddddrrrrr

Sign in to follow this