Havana

Old School Throw back

Does anyone remember Poindexter (Teletubby)and Chicken?

I am sure I am wrong on the names on this. But there were a DUO that was only OCA and SNIPER and NO ONE and I mean NO  ONE could ever beat them.
The OCA chick ( and I think they were both really girls} They were sooooooo good! I hated them soo much I was a Noobie at the time.

They NEVER made a move UNLESS the OCA CHICK had you with Sniper support.

I to this day HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYONE, play with this much Coordination.]

They were soo good the game got boring to them.

In ALL the matches I ever faced them I ONLY got  ONE kill, by luck using a OPGL!

All of you GOLDS that hang onto your your pre NOOBIFIED tricks would not stand a chance by these 2 girls.

They were soo good at REAL TEAMPLAY that the game was BORING to them .

Especially with all the venom spewed. I know, I was there and Was  a noob at the time.

• Like 1

Damn did you take some ritalin tonight? Your obsession over shaming golds is becoming worrysome.

better than anyone at team play relative to the bronze district though right?

There arent supposed to be any troll boy! Its just a re account of a duo of the days of OLD. Stop attacking me. 

Must not be that great if no one knows who they were.

OCA and sniper combos were (and still are) hard to beat combo because of OP nature of SMGs and sniper rifles. All they need to do is to have you in sight at the same time and they are pretty much guaranteed to kill you.

Pretty sure they wouldn't be that unbeatable to me. If someone abuses certain combo of weapons, I start to abuse game in ways you couldn't imagine (we not talking bugs that is but hidden spots, car abuse, "taking long routes", entrapments and ambushes).