Jump to content
Havana

ADD MORE CLOTHING SLOTS

Recommended Posts

Clothing Slots are way too low!

If you have 6 or 7 characters, its just stupid low!
You really can't make too much of anything distinguished.
The amount of clothing allotted is just to damn low to make any Good looking character.
You end up staying similar and boring!

Enough with THe Shini wannabes PLEASE!~

  • Dislike 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im not sure I understand your point.

 

It only takes one slot to make a unique look, no?

 

It's not like you can wear more than one outfit at a time. 

 

Any clothing you aren't using is simply stored in your mail. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Im not sure I understand your point.

 

It only takes one slot to make a unique look, no?

 

It's not like you can wear more than one outfit at a time. 

 

Any clothing you aren't using is simply stored in your mail. 

I think he means you can't buy any more clothing once you've reached the limit (like 82/82 or something).

 

I for one only have 6 outfit slots full out of 7 because I can't make another outfit as I am also at 82/82 clothing items.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

should burn cookie on a stake for suggesting we limit customization

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello

I have moved this topic to the Game Suggestions section.

 

- Mina_

  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you have 6 or 7 characters you already have 6 or 7 times the amount you can hold normally? Just use some as banks/holders/retainers.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would be good if the maximum amount of clothes would be higher... make it like a 100 or so, same goes to themes and symbols.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Next contacts should have some inventory expansion selectors (or the usuall +5 clothing space items)

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What? i'm 255 and only have 66 slots for clothing items!!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/2/2019 at 3:59 PM, Havana said:

Clothing Slots are way too low!

If you have 6 or 7 characters, its just stupid low!
You really can't make too much of anything distinguished.
The amount of clothing allotted is just to damn low to make any Good looking character.
You end up staying similar and boring!

Enough with THe Shini wannabes PLEASE!~

тема правильная  .  ваш запрос должен быть корректнее . 

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys are saying you have 82 clothing items. I have 66 of 66!!!! I'm always having to delete things and buy them agin later!

What gives? I have nearly everything unlocked. 24 more arrests for cop level 15 everyother role is 14. Like the only thing I don't have is Heavy Barrel 3 unlocked and maybe a few other things. 

All contacts Maxed, why in the F*%K do I have only 66 slots. I also looked on the Market place and you cant buy more inventory clothing slots.

Went through all of my in game emails, no awarded slots that I missed. 

Checked All contacts to see if I haven't earned them yet or something. NOPE!

Any ideas or suggestions?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/4/2019 at 8:52 PM, Havana said:

You guys are saying you have 82 clothing items. I have 66 of 66!!!! I'm always having to delete things and buy them agin later!

What gives? I have nearly everything unlocked. 24 more arrests for cop level 15 everyother role is 14. Like the only thing I don't have is Heavy Barrel 3 unlocked and maybe a few other things. 

All contacts Maxed, why in the F*%K do I have only 66 slots. I also looked on the Market place and you cant buy more inventory clothing slots.

Went through all of my in game emails, no awarded slots that I missed. 

Checked All contacts to see if I haven't earned them yet or something. NOPE!

Any ideas or suggestions?

16 additional cloth item slots isn't going to make much difference if you've used up all 66 already, hardware and software limitations will remain as a hard lock in the end.

 

During some previous VERY RARE circumstances and events, GamersFirst did give clothes, car, symbols, music and gun slot inventory unlocks.

Sometimes it was done as a reward during a GM event or done after a significant hardware upgrade to servers as the capacity increased.

 

This is one of those things that is completely at senior staff's digression.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...