Havana

17 reasons and counting

Why Silvers don't play in Silver.

1. So called Teammates Pop shotting you before each mission. 
2. Jumping around on cars and and doing damage to you by jumping on your head
3. Premade GOLD teams.Usualy same clan and using Discord or TeamSpeak.
4. One is always P5 therefore they always know where you are or are coming from. Then it rotates
   with all of them going P5 so they always have an advantage
5. Oscar spammers
6. Osmaw & Volcano spammers
7. FBW and .45 never miss a shot dead in a millisecond.
8. Waaay more toxicity
9. Non mission players grief you and go out of their way to ram your car going between objectives.
10.They sit in their car on car spawn points just to NOT let you spawn yours.
11.Obsessed with egos and winning.
12.Almost only use a gun for the Absolutely Perfect area and change guns waay to much. 
   Yea, yea I know, thats playing smart and all. But aren't you guys supposed to UBER pro?
   I would have more respect for the guy that goes in a close quarters area with an Obir or pistol rather than change loadout 3 or more times a mission!
   Talk about TRYHARD!
13.Always take a HOLD item to some cheesy rooftop spot that most newer players don't know how to get up to.
14.Use every 195 perc like Car Det,Spotter, etc., at every possible moment.
15.Say things like Get GUD. We can't because you are in our District.
   We get wrecked and toss onto the pile. But, if we go to bronze we get called dethreaters and cheats.
   Do GOLDS ever, EVER talk to the Bronze in Silver that don't know any better how to manually select bronze server?
   Hell NO! that's their feeding frenzy. Then go on forums and complain about how we can't fix anything because of low pop.
   Wonder WHY?

16.Then there ARE those Golds who do constantly dethreat and use Osmaw on legitimate Bronzes. 
Makes me nauseous.I have quit groups and unfriended many people for this. Also, these are the same guys that TK the Trainee because he is completing the objective
before we get opposition. They don't try to communicate with them and explain things, they just kill them. And, I see many quit.
17. Drop their Gift Box on item Hold Point, so you dont pick up the item but their Gift Box!

Both types are Cancer. In fact you encourage your horrible toxicity by your actions. You start to see very low level Bronzes get 1 Kill and TEABAG.
That's the ONLY thing most GOLD players do is teach new players that to play APB you have to be as TOXIC possible.

Please feel FREE to add more, I am sure I forgot some stuff.

In reflection. I guess WHAT ALL of my posts are about is to ONE simple thing.

And that is being a fair minded ADULT. ITs seems to be severely lacking on Jericho anyway.

You cannot Promote the Game if your whole agenda is to just patootie stomp everyone that is NEW.

ALL DAY EVERYDAy!

• Like 1

jesus take your meds dude

1 hour ago, Havana said:

tumblr_n03bm47WB51qaho1po7_250.gif

1 hour ago, Signarly said:

So its ok for you to do the same thing to bronze players. Ok.

Nobody said that dude! I dont play easy guns. NEVER USE Rockets, Ogre, OCA, Oscar and all that cheap shit. I play for me to make myself better.

AND, I usually die to bronze. If they dont get at least 2 kills they quit! I dont care about my ego and winning. I let them kill me ifits close.

Notlike you guys that stomp that shot out of them even when the get thrust in the wrong district.

27 minutes ago, Havana said:

I dont care about my ego...

JhySUNk.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Havana said:

3. Premade GOLD teams.Usualy same clan and using Discord or TeamSpeak.

Alright who stopped you from being there on TS or discord? It jus makes you easy to communicate where the enemy is and play accordingly.

1 hour ago, Havana said:

Oscar spammers

NO Just NO. Oscar is not an easy gun to master...player make it look like a smg while playing..bt its a gun between obir and carbine..tryna play that gun against a smg and u will know what im talking abt.

1 hour ago, Havana said:

6. Osmaw & Volcano spammers

Pls tell me this aint happening in bronze districts. To the best of my knowledge golds in silver districts dont enjoy playing with a volcano/osmaw. Atleast thats the case in eu..no idea abt NA.

1 hour ago, Havana said:

12.Almost only use a gun for the Absolutely Perfect area and change guns waay to much. 
   Yea, yea I know, thats playing smart and all. But aren't you guys supposed to UBER pro?

Lol bro..do u expect players to play with an obir against a oca/pmg player in a range of 10-15m? Or use a sniper against a ntec in some 20-30m? 

Being a good player not only means that u excel with all the guns..its more of map knowledge, situational awareness, ur strengths and weakness.

1 hour ago, Havana said:

I would have more respect for the guy that goes in a close quarters area with an Obir or pistol rather than change loadout 3 or more times a mission!

But u urself complained about them using .45ap or fbw

1 hour ago, Havana said:

Always take a HOLD item to some cheesy rooftop spot that most newer players don't know how to get up to.

Omg thats called map knowledge..players have played this game for roughly 6+ years and how do u expect to become better than them in a day or two?

1 hour ago, Havana said:

1 hour ago, Havana said:

Obsessed with egos and winning.

You yourself had answered it. With all the above said things..wont u be mad if u lose a game?

1 hour ago, Havana said:

17. Drop their Gift Box on item Hold Point, so you dont pick up the item but their Gift Box!

Both types are Cancer. 

Shoot the gift box or throw a nade.

You never did mention placing shields on top of the ladder or drop a shield and crouch if ya low on health.

1 minute ago, Defibrillator said:

Alright who stopped you from being there on TS or discord? It jus makes you easy to communicate where the enemy is and play accordingly.

NO Just NO. Oscar is not an easy gun to master...player make it look like a smg while playing..bt its a gun between obir and carbine..tryna play that gun against a smg and u will know what im talking abt.

Pls tell me this aint happening in bronze districts. To the best of my knowledge golds in silver districts dont enjoy playing with a volcano/osmaw. Atleast thats the case in eu..no idea abt NA.

Lol bro..do u expect players to play with an obir against a oca/pmg player in a range of 10-15m? Or use a sniper against a ntec in some 20-30m? 

Being a good player not only means that u excel with all the guns..its more of map knowledge, situational awareness, ur strengths and weakness.

But u urself complained about them using .45ap or fbw

Omg thats called map knowledge..players have played this game for roughly 6+ years and how do u expect to become better than them in a day or two?

You yourself had answered it. With all the above said things..wont u be mad if u lose a game?

Shoot the gift box or throw a nade.

You never did mention placing shields on top of the ladder or drop a shield and crouch if ya low on health.

Going to bed, dont have time to reply appropriately, But spoken like a True Selfish player, that is only concerned with yourself and NOT the betterment of the game.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Havana said:

Going to bed, dont have time to reply appropriately, But spoken like a True Selfish player, that is only concerned with yourself and NOT the betterment of the game.

And now, on hearing that  in ways you can't imagine, you reject the possibility.

You only get better at the game when you play against better players and thats how it is..it has always been that way. 

And u know what? I was a bronze dist player who is now hanging more in fc's and arranged matches against some frnds.

Edited by Defibrillator

Stopped reading at "One is always P5 therefore they always know where you are or are coming from. Then it rotates with all of them going P5 so they always have an advantage"

Shit made my head hurt to even read.

Try harder.

2. Jumping around on cars and and doing damage to you by jumping on your head What? How is this at all an issue you are whining about?
4. One is always P5 therefore they always know where you are or are coming from. Then it rotates
   with all of them going P5 so they always have an advantage P5 doesn't let people know where you are coming from and rotating P5. The fuck are you on about? P5 is a disadvantage.
9. Non mission players grief you and go out of their way to ram your car going between objectives. Griefing isn't really a thing anymore. Almost no one actually griefs since like 2014.
10.They sit in their car on car spawn points just to NOT let you spawn yours. Well yeah, blocking car spawners is a thing. That's the counter besides blowing it up.
11.Obsessed with egos and winning. Is winning a bad thing?
12.Almost only use a gun for the Absolutely Perfect area and change guns waay to much. This is a mechanic of the game. You are promoted to switch weapons based on the circumstances, area, objective, teammates/enemies.
13.Always take a HOLD item to some cheesy rooftop spot that most newer players don't know how to get up to. Most people just drop it where it spawned now.

16.Then there ARE those Golds who do constantly dethreat and use Osmaw on legitimate Bronzes. Those aren't golds.
17. Drop their Gift Box on item Hold Point, so you dont pick up the item but their Gift Box! Just shoot it, nade it, move it, or press F just off to the side. Slows you down by one second at most.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

Lmao. Who pissed you off that badly?

Also you didn't discover Americas about eherm "gold" population.

Still it's huge overgeneralization what you just did.

Edited by Mitne

44 minutes ago, Mitne said:

Lmao. Who pissed you off that badly?

Also you didn't discover Americas about eherm "gold" population.

Still it's huge overgeneralization what you just did.

Here is ur answer, another OP post.. it's fun because in both post he think he has the ultimate point, and the comments are nothing like he want to read 🤭

If you're reading this, and you're trainee/green/bronze/silver, please choose bronze district and don't go to silver district, that's my advice.

3 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

with all of them going P5 so they always have an advantage P5 doesn't let people know where you are coming from and rotating P5. The fuck are you on about? P5 is a disadvantage.

Hey hes been on the forums since 2012 he knows it better than most of us. Maybe he does have a point. 

2 minutes ago, Defibrillator said:

Hey hes been on the forums since 2012 he knows it better than most of us. Maybe he does have a point. 

i sure hope that was sarcasm

2 hours ago, Defibrillator said:

Doesn't that mean I know more than if we go by dates?

21 hours ago, Defibrillator said:

No but he shows example.

What is difference between newbie and noob? HAVANA IS LATTER. 😛