Sign in to follow this  
DominationBaby

The APB community have the right to know who has been Banned

wtf this thread is still alive????????

What is it with people wanting real life punishment for cheaters? If it's an official competition in a recognized e-sport I can understand, but if it ain't, how about we make the state focus on actual harm.

I can't understand this mindset. "This guy cheated against me in a game, he should go to jail!" It makes me chuckle though.

4 hours ago, VanilleKeks said:

What is it with people wanting real life punishment for cheaters? If it's an official competition in a recognized e-sport I can understand, but if it ain't, how about we make the state focus on actual harm.

I can't understand this mindset. "This guy cheated against me in a game, he should go to jail!" It makes me chuckle though.

i assume their mindset is that cheaters cause real financial harm to companies and therefore, even tho it’s impossible to calculate the actual number of dollars lost, it should be treated as stealing?

14 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

i assume their mindset is that cheaters cause real financial harm to companies and therefore, even tho it’s impossible to calculate the actual number of dollars lost, it should be treated as stealing?

No that's what they use to try and justify the statement. The mindset is probably more along the lines of complaining to your teacher when someone was mean to you.

Cheaters where?

RawRevolvingJellyfish-size_restricted.gi

Sign in to follow this