Sign in to follow this  
PillowWaifu

golds canibalizing bronze players

Im trying to get a few people into APB but its really hard because we keep getting matched up against golds in a bronze district, my friends are bronze and one of them is even flip flopping between bronze and green, the game is not fun for them, one of them has already quit it, i dont understand why you still do not kick these shameless leaches out of the district as soon as they hit gold, is it really so difficult to implement 3 lines of code ? "if gold > kick"

I genuinely thought that LO would make the game better and a year has passed and absolutely nothing was done about this or any other game breaking exploits, this is why this game cannot retain any new players, if you cannot implement a system that tracks people's stats (much could even tap into an already existing anti cheat system to do that) and detects dethreating and blocks them from accessing bronze, cant you guys at least do a kick for when a player turns gold?

t3WIuuC.pnga1TdcAB.pngMxIRntp.pngVt1J4oi.png

Edited by PillowWaifu

There is another post about it, in fact dethreating is very easy when you know how it works.. Most of those fake gold players in bronze are just not good in silver districts, they get destroyed vs true gold or hackers haha, i play mostly in bronze because it's more casual and fun.. it's unusual that i face a opp with bronzes, most of them are all silver/gold. Yes being silver and gold is easy too.

Unfortunately that is the way how APB works all this time, rude learning curve. Pretty sure everyone got destroyed that way when starting playing, most in bronze hates is explosives + car surfer, that isn't fair most of the time because it need a good griding to reach R195 lol.

Most of the new players gonna quit, other will face this nightmare challenge till they become good average players, also it varies from player to player, ones will "gitgud" pretty fast and others will be more slowly.

games dead, get golds or 20 minutes in queue ready for a mission

Edited by Lato

they are gold against low threat players but silver against anyone else (bronze against actual gold threat players).

It's all relative.

It is sad when a rank 255 with access all the toys and mods bumps up against bronze sub 50s who haven't even moved out of their starter car.

In this at least, I think all mods should be lowered to rank 80.  No more of this rank 195 requirement to use mods.

Edited by illgot

wouldnt cannibalizing be gold on gold?

4NDwfzz78v.jpg

Это у нее проблемы, а у тебя так... неприятности .

Edited by Yood

9 hours ago, Glaciers said:

wouldnt cannibalizing be gold on gold?

Yeah, something about less than gold being sub-human or whatever?

10 hours ago, illgot said:

In this at least, I think all mods should be lowered to rank 80.  No more of this rank 195 requirement to use mods.

I agree. Sadly anything lower would lead to reroll abuse.

An old chestnut to this game. Devs keep turning a deaf ear to this problem. It's just another bitter pill for everyone who keeps the hope on the game to swallow anyway.

admins deleted my post :C but theres a whole clan of golds now roffl stomping everyone in bronze, i dont understand how this isnt banable, its clearly en exploit, golds should not be able to join bronze districts but here they are, exploiting a loophole.

Friendly reminder that if you play in the bronze district and you aren't new to APB, you are a bad person. 

you are right and im not new, (but im not a dethretting gold either), so if you have a better idea on how i can play with my bronze friends and teach them the game im all ears.

25 minutes ago, PillowWaifu said:

you are right and im not new, (but im not a dethretting gold either), so if you have a better idea on how i can play with my bronze friends and teach them the game im all ears.

Get a supposed "Gold" on your side to teach you a good strategy on how your team should operate.

The screen shots you posted are of high level silvers mostly. And with the game on the brink of death it's difficult to keep players of differing skill levels at a safe distance from each other.

38 minutes ago, PillowWaifu said:

Bring them to your district.

Obviously. 

9 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Bring them to your district.

Obviously. 

I do not think you comprehend, that is not an option, my friends cant even remember they cant get in a car on the side that already has a person sitting and try to snipe people using their shotguns, the only real option is simply to not play with them but than they wouldnt even play the game without me and i aint bringing them to a district where they are going to have an even worse time.

Edited by PillowWaifu

10 minutes ago, PillowWaifu said:

I do not think you comprehend, that is not an option, my friends cant even remember they cant get in a car on the side that already has a person sitting and try to snipe people using their shotguns, the only real option is simply to not play with them but than they wouldnt even play the game without me and i aint bringing them to a district where they are going to have an even worse time.

Not an option?

They just click the little silver circle. 

Couple matches with guidance and you can set them free in bronze district. Shouldn't take too long before they rejoin you. 

12 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Not an option?

They just click the little silver circle. 

Couple matches with guidance and you can set them free in bronze district. Shouldn't take too long before they rejoin you. 

Sorry but thats not how reality works, they arent hardcore gamers(they mostly play girly games like star dew valley) and they have been bronze for about a year now, one of them is a very slow learner (the one that tries to get in a car that has no free seats), i am the only reason why they even play the game, they wont just go off and play by themselves. i have no idea why they even want to play this game but im glad they do and i just want them to have fun

Edited by PillowWaifu

2 hours ago, PillowWaifu said:

Sorry but thats not how reality works, they arent hardcore gamers(they mostly play girly games like star dew valley) and they have been bronze for about a year now, one of them is a very slow learner (the one that tries to get in a car that has no free seats), i am the only reason why they even play the game, they wont just go off and play by themselves. i have no idea why they even want to play this game but im glad they do and i just want them to have fun

I feel you, my 4 year old struggles with soccer.

I don't see why they wont let me in the game to help.

Well here's to hoping you don't drive away more players than you bring in I guess. 

Edited by CookiePuss

Sign in to follow this