Sorry LO but u failing. I know in fe past few months been tough for game but its all failing from my veiw. I love this game and hate to see it go down but is it worth the effort u guy trying to put into this game. To me past 30 or so days I seen a big player drop even with ur free comander active players not finding game worth it for some reason. As of now i can barely log in daily without character problems and seems to be getting worse. My opinion quit and start over new. It be easier to start a Fallen Earth 2 plus all past reworx of mmo games never work .

I will probly be getting alot negative feedback for this but i think best ivestment be in a fe 2

• Thanks 1
  • Dislike 3

Are you going to pay for them to quit and start over? Do you realise the costs involved?

It isn't as simple as some would like to think.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

All this "effort" LO is doing is mostly just PR. There is one dude working on Fallen Earth, hence why there has been no progress in a year

I find the "reworks of past MMOs never work" to be a little strange. If they're half-hearted attempts to con a new playerbase (lookin' at you, Defiance) then sure, they're going to be bad. But plenty of MMOs have had work done that bring mostly-dead games back to profitability and make them sustainable again. Look at how Star Trek Online has become a content machine - that's not because that game floundered and never came back. 

Anyway, I'm not super surprised LO hasn't devoted more than one person's staff time to the project until they sort through the code base and assets. You can't jump into a big project before you do a needs assessment and I don't know that you'd get better results with more people on it at this early stage. Gotta see what's still viable and what's not first. 

• Thanks 1

What about farts, what's your opinion of those?  Do you feel they're sassy.... OR JUST classy?

On 7/10/2019 at 8:03 AM, Ronald said:

What about farts, what's your opinion of those?  Do you feel they're sassy.... OR JUST classy?

Hmmm hard to pick an answer there.  How about you choose and we will all agree you are right.