SunnyMonroe

Cant Start APB

When i want to start the game

I get kinda blocked fron EAC

489058762_Screenshot(18).png.ab3b2052081da90b1cc889a4770e573b.png564589587_Screenshot(19).png.6f7daf8c7769e1991ed53e709270b40e.png

Edited by SunnyMonroe
  • Like 1

Hi! Go to the Gamefirst> APB RELOADED> TPI> EasyAntiCheat folder and open the executable, then click to repair, then finish and test again.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, brnxx said:

Hi! Go to the Gamefirst> APB RELOADED> TPI> EasyAntiCheat folder and open the executable, then click to repair, then finish and test again.

That doesn't work.

3 hours ago, brnxx said:

Tried 10 times, nothing.

hi hi, all, by the way

It usually goes away after few tries. If it doesn't, restart your pc and try again. 

8 hours ago, brnxx said:

This worked... had to try twice on the launcher but it worked. Thanks for the tip!

Nothing works for me, and whenever it DOES work, I get hit with the infinite character loading.

So I managed to finally get it working, if you have the Steam version, you might as well give up and uninstall that and install the game from GamerFirst's website. It just works™.

hey boys, is they changed anti-cheat from Battleye to EasyAntiCheat? o_O
this expensive user experience with this game too stressful, Little Orbit should be more clever.    

Edited by Dahel

Ok I cant get to the login screen, it loads the cars part then kicks me out and I get this error. 

"Unknown exception!

Script call stack:
    Function APBUserInterface.cLoginIntegrationUIController|WidgetInitialized
    Function APBUserInterface.cLoginIntegrationDialogUIController|WidgetInitialized
History:
10:00:08 - Log: Log file closed, 19/06/19 06:00:08"

I already re installed the game and tried repairing the anticheat but still cant get it to work. Also im on windows 7 and stopped updating a while ago, im not looking to upgrade to windows 10 to play this game, this shit needs to be fixed. Please help!