Nice job shit, thanks for finishing apb.

• Like 2

They just punk kids throwing salt code.

Salt Coders 

I Would like some feedback on what they are doing to stop the Lags

I've been feeling it too, can't stop teleporting and switching guns slowly with 50ms too...I think they work on RIOT mode to stop the lag though, not so sure tbh.

thanks for your input

• Like 1

Yup, DDOS'ing on Jericho is nearly constant now. When it's not getting DDOS'd its just lagging like normal. Figured LO wouldve done something by now, not just turn mitigation on and not resolve the problem. I find it hard to believe someone actually is taking the time to work around LO's claimed countermeasures, they likely havent actually put any in place.

This is apb... if you want to play a game that doesnt run like a Windows98 slideshow, play literally any other game ever made.

On 5/25/2019 at 9:04 AM, Hakura said:

Nice job shit, thanks for finishing apb.

this post came from Saturday.

I didn't get lag Saturday on Jericho.

what server were were you on?

On 5/25/2019 at 2:24 PM, NotTheEnforcer said:

Yup, DDOS'ing on Jericho is nearly constant now. When it's not getting DDOS'd its just lagging like normal. Figured LO wouldve done something by now, not just turn mitigation on and not resolve the problem. I find it hard to believe someone actually is taking the time to work around LO's claimed countermeasures, they likely havent actually put any in place.

its been attacked for years and the ones doing it are insane which is why it doesn't make sense.