Jump to content
NaiveInnocent

[INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\APB Reloaded\Binaries\d3d9.dll".

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone,

 

Since yesterday I've been experiencing an issue that obviously no one has done a topic for.

When launching apb i'm having the error "The application was unable to start correctly (0x000009a) which is a known issue, but it's particular since it's apb, and only apb. Indeed I have watched the Battleeye launcher console, which is saying the following lines :

 

"03:40:40: Starting BattlEye Service...
03:40:43: Launching game...
03:40:54: Note: File blocks can be ignored if they don't cause problems with the game.
03:40:54: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\APB Reloaded\Binaries\d3d9.dll"."

 

So I went straight to my antivirus and tried to turn it off, because I thought it was blocking things. It didn't work.

Then I tried to see if my Firewall was blocking BE files or APB it self. It didn't work.

So I went straight to battle eye website and saw that it was a common issue with battleye, indeed they tell you to actually delete or rename the file d3d9.dll, but I thought that file was a part from the game wasn't ?

So as i'm too scared to get banned, I won't touch a single file before confirmation. 

 

Merged.

 

Update : I copied and pasted d3dx9.dll out of my APB ; binaries and put it on desktop, and it worked, the game launch properly, but I've put it back, and wait to know if I should really delete it or find a solution.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a similar issue where BattlEye blocks loading file msvcp80.dll. (Reinstalling Microsoft Visual C++ solves it.)

 

If the game launcher doesn't replace the d3dx9.dll automatically, it shouldn't be a problem. Still, it's against ToS.

 

 

Edited by xNyuu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, xNyuu said:

There is a similar issue where BattlEye blocks loading file msvcp80.dll. (Reinstalling Microsoft Visual C++ solves it.)

 

If the game launcher doesn't replace the d3dx9.dll automatically, it shouldn't be a problem. Still, it's against ToS.

 

 

I deleted d3dx9.dll out of binaries, launched apb played etc, then quit apb, and I checked d3dx9.dll came back by itself where it was. 

 

So the answer to my question is : Move the .dll being blocked when launching the game, see if it works, if it does, then quit the game check where you moved the file from and see if the file came back here. If the file didn't come back I suggest to put it back and contact support.

Okay anyways no, I it doesn't work again, so my d3dx9.dll is corrupted and fails the launch of the game waw... Am I really gonna wait months until support answer my ticket...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You will NOT get banned for removing it, since the file gets replaced. 

 

Verify integrity of your game files with steam. Then uninstall and reinstall DirectX and verify again or reinstall the whole game.

 

 

Edited by xNyuu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I already tried to repair from apb launcher, steam, uninstalled and reinstalled none worked, So,

I deleted all visual c++ redistribuable, and download them back, then I will try to re install directx, 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, NaiveInnocent said:

I already tried to repair from apb launcher, steam, uninstalled and reinstalled none worked, So,

I deleted all visual c++ redistribuable, and download them back, then I will try to re install directx, 

 

 

It's DirectX, give it a try.

Edited by xNyuu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay it wasn't visual c++, I deleted and reinstalled directx, and now the problem is 

03:40:54: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\APB Reloaded\Binaries\BEprogram

Omg, am I someone's target or what..

I did a repair from launcher, and it's d3dx9.dll back again............ I really am mad rn

 

Merged.

 

Last Update : 

d3d9.dll really is the problem, whenever I delete it and launch apb (the file isn't in binaries while I play) it works perfectly. Then when I try to launch apb back again the file gets here alone and blocks the launch of the game, so I have to re delete it again. And you said it's bannable (the file gets replaced after I quit the game so I play without it) so I am entirely stuck and hope to have a mod or something out here.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, NaiveInnocent said:

Last Update : 

d3d9.dll really is the problem, whenever I delete it and launch apb (the file isn't in binaries while I play) it works perfectly. Then when I try to launch apb back again the file gets here alone and blocks the launch of the game, so I have to re delete it again. And you said it's bannable (the file gets replaced after I quit the game so I play without it) so I am entirely stuck and hope to have a mod or something out here.......

It's against the ToS to remove game files, but since it gets replaced you will NOT be banned for continually deleting it. You could also check for windows updates.

d3d9.dll is a DirectX .dll so you have some kind of issue with DirectX.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I got it, but thing is the file is replaced only after the game is fully closed, so in the end while I play the file is never there which means i'm against the ToS.

 

I'll try windows update who knows...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello there! There's about like 4 people including me in with the same problem or similar.

I already reinstall C++ and the Blocked File still happening, I read that the problem is on steam and the only way on play the game is log in manually but.. like other's user's I'm waiting for another solution..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AmeliaDjo said:

Hello there! There's about like 4 people including me in with the same problem or similar.

I already reinstall C++ and the Blocked File still happening, I read that the problem is on steam and the only way on play the game is log in manually but.. like other's user's I'm waiting for another solution..

What do you mean by logging in manually...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, NaiveInnocent said:

What do you mean by logging in manually...?

Go to the game exe and log in without steam.

Go for the post "Steam triggers battleye" and there's what I'm talking about...

 

Merged.

 

9 minutes ago, NaiveInnocent said:

What do you mean by logging in manually...?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But my problem is that when I delete the "blocked" file (d3d9.dll) it works, when I let it in, it doesn't work, with or without steam.

 

Merged.

 

edit : I asked a friend if he had "d3d9.dll" in his binaries folder and he didn't, I think this file doesn't exist in apb and I am the only guy who got it, can anyone check his binaries file and tell me if he got this file.

Edited by NaiveInnocent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...