Twisted Sick

Daily reward and achievements

Maybe a daily login and completing certain tasks like a lot other games have may help bring more players to game. IDK but I wouldn't mind if fe had them.

A 24 hr boost like XP boost, crafting boost, faction boost. Not all at once but randomly given 1 XP boost would be nice for new players. Other games do that, sometimes small amount of credits if you log in continuously over 7 days or something.

I know one game i play they even reward at the end of the month (during events) a small event item.

Honestly anything to give peeps a reason to do a short daily mission would not be a bad thing. Especially if the reward was a booster they could use later at their own free time.

A reward for time invested, and habitual playing is a great promotional idea. even if people were just logging in for the reward, they are going to line up their crafting. I think F2P crafting ques should be about 5 or 10, i think 1 then 3 is kind of lame, its time to rethink the whole game set up for the 3 levels of "premiums" and the rewards they give. Many people would be OK spending 100 bucks a year (like the old subs) but not 30 bucks a month for a premium commander sub, especially on such a mature game. You can buy a whole game for 20-30 bucks and its got a lot of game play for the money. People like the game, and dont need much to suck them back in, they want to see the game succeed. 

• Like 2

Something as simple as a quest giver in Progress Town (25), Stronghold (35), Citadel (45) and Outpost (55) with a daily mission that rewards +25% gains for 1 hour and gives some tokens where after 30 consecutive days a user can spend the tokens on something like 1 day of Commander Premium (Potentially 4-6 days of premium a month depending on how many chars a user has), Faction/DT/XP boosters, Pack Upgrades, Vault Expansions (Different types than what is available on Marketplace and RP merchant), Faction shirts, . Could even have unique trinkets like +20 on each tradeskill, +20 social trinket. Of course these items must all be untradeable and unselleable from this type of merchant.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Calais said:

Something as simple as a quest giver in Progress Town (25), Stronghold (35), Citadel (45) and Outpost (55) with a daily mission that rewards +25% gains for 1 hour and gives some tokens where after 30 consecutive days a user can spend the tokens on something like 1 day of Commander Premium (Potentially 4-6 days of premium a month depending on how many chars a user has), Faction/DT/XP boosters, Pack Upgrades, Vault Expansions (Different types than what is available on Marketplace and RP merchant), Faction shirts, . Could even have unique trinkets like +20 on each tradeskill, +20 social trinket. Of course these items must all be untradeable and unselleable from this type of merchant.

See this makes a lot more sense, you give a taste to those who may have the means to invest in the game, and some bonus to those who cannot. or do not have the funds, I like this idea.