Tw1ZtiD

Payment wall

Wth.. so ive spent around 2k on this game since 2011 and majority of it in 2011-2012 yet now im trying to buy G1c and its telling me pamentwall isnt allowed in my country are you serious.. im paying with a bank card\visa like i always have and yet now it doesnt work.. i dont get it are you seriously trying to force players to use different options other then what we normaly use or is it just another way to show you dont care about your oceanic players which have supported the game since closed beta.. first its the fact support choose to ignore me about loss of access to my accounts email since june last year but now you stop me and other australian players from using a visa card to obtain G1c.. why not just say this game is not for our region.. from a serioully let down long time player im appalled  at the lack of support   for players who have supported this game and your company since you took over apb from realtime worlds.. 

so, I chose Visa and the follow thing appears: "please, wait till you're redirected to paymentwall", the hell? I chose VISA.

and if you choose paymentwall you're directed to payment wall too, so i see: all roads go to paymentwall

Or just use paypal.

Or prepaid cash cards.

ye why dont you just use paypal to pay via visa.

paypal also has 2fa, be sure to also set that up

Edited by neophobia

20 hours ago, Saxtus said:

Or Steam.

I use Steam and it's never given me any trouble.

I have had issues with Payment Wall even before Little Orbit and even when I contacted Payment Wall support they basically told me that they don't know what the issue is and that they cannot help me. Lol.

PayPal is a blessing.

Can someone fix this? I want to buy with VISA and yet it doesn't let me, why do I have to use paymentwall to pay with VISA?

24 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

Can someone fix this? I want to buy with VISA and yet it doesn't let me, why do I have to use paymentwall to pay with VISA?

VISA uses stripe for me, does it show paymentwall on your end?

JWpVq85.png

59 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

VISA uses stripe for me, does it show paymentwall on your end?

JWpVq85.png

Nop, it costs 5 dollars for me, not that $6.05, also stripe doesn't appear..

Edited by Uhtdred

23 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

Nop, it costs 5 dollars for me, not that $6.05, also stripe doesn't appear..

The 6.05 is just due to the VAT -_-

Maybe paymentwall is the only paymentprovider in your country that fully supports the online use of VISA cards.

5 hours ago, Kevkof said:

The 6.05 is just due to the VAT -_-

Maybe paymentwall is the only paymentprovider in your country that fully supports the online use of VISA cards.

actually paymentwall doesn't work, that's why i'm asking to pay with VISA.

3 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

actually paymentwall doesn't work, that's why i'm asking to pay with VISA.

Where are you trying to pay from? I know that some countries just don't seem to work well with paymentwall (which was said to be an issue on paymentwall's side)

8 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

Where are you trying to pay from? I know that some countries just don't seem to work well with paymentwall (which was said to be an issue on paymentwall's side)

i can do the payment if I go to paymentwall website but can't do it using gamerfirst website..

Just now, Uhtdred said:

i can do the payment if I go to paymentwall website but can't do it using gamerfirst website..

And what error is it showing?

5 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

And what error is it showing?

white screen.

1 minute ago, Uhtdred said:

white screen.

This is gonna sound funny, but on that white screen, hold 'ctrl' and press 'A' to select all the text on the screen and then copy paste it to an empty notepad. It should show what the actual error message is then. (It could be that it already shows after selecting all, I'm not sure on that)

15 hours ago, Kevkof said:

This is gonna sound funny, but on that white screen, hold 'ctrl' and press 'A' to select all the text on the screen and then copy paste it to an empty notepad. It should show what the actual error message is then. (It could be that it already shows after selecting all, I'm not sure on that)

you're right, it says "this method isn't available for your country", but anyways i don't want to pay with paymentwall, paymentwall use VISA but i wan't to pay with VISA without needing to use paymentwall..