TheManWithoutName

i want the new wepon skin but

2 hours ago, TheManWithoutName said:

i want the new wepon skin,Ā but do not post anything in the forumĀ šŸ˜­

The cool Weeaboo skin is tied to RIOT. (Just in case you thought it was the ARG prize.)

No pics yet of the arg skin.Ā 

Edited by CookiePuss

17 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

The cool Weeaboo skin is tied to RIOT. (Just in case you thought it was the RIOT prize.)

No pics yet of the arg skin.Ā 

Even just the Redhill color theme would look like. (might just come out as a russiaĀ flag skin then...)Ā 

Floral skin looks good, sitting here hoping the arg skin has in it's description "CLDA" just to taunt those that couldn't figure out the clawdia password, Snowball description v2

"thisĀ Skin is formed from the tears of those that couldn't figure out the CLDA password"

1 hour ago, TheManWithoutName said:

i want the new wepon skin,Ā but do not post anything in the forumĀ šŸ˜­

The skin Red hill skin will be sent out to those who participated in theĀ event.

Ā 

Ā 

yakusa_skin.png.9e56e1b637fb029943a08d58

However if you mean this Japanese themed skin then it's not part of the event Red hill ARG eventĀ and will be a reward you can earn in game once the RIOT mode is live.

3 hours ago, VickyFox said:

The skin Red hill skin will be sent out to those who participated in theĀ event.

Ā 

Ā 

yakusa_skin.png.9e56e1b637fb029943a08d58

However if you mean this Japanese themed skin then it's not part of the event Red hill ARG eventĀ and will be a reward you can earn in game once the RIOT mode is live.

what is this rainbow six siege?Ā