blockblack

Is APB dead? will it be brought back to life?

24 minutes ago, MartisLTU said:

Its not fair to compare old broken game with brand new 😔. I remember times when APB was full of players like all those new games right now. If APB would not have all those problems with performance and cheats. APB would be in Top 10 best f2p games.

Fix servers, game performance, optimization, ban cheaters faster and try to prevent reroll , update engine, improve graphics and add new content ... And only when we could try to compete vs games like Apex legends. ( Tho wont be hard alot of ppl. hate BR).

Then you shouldn't said it was NEVER a fail.

10 hours ago, blockblack said:

APB became fully dead in 2018

How could you or I possibly be here if this were true?!?

Ok i think its bloody pointless arguing this. WAIT FOR THE ENGINE UPDATE then make your mind up and to those saying "it wont come" yes it will. They are on the test servers right now are they doing that because it wont come? NO so just chill and wait man what the hell is wrong with people. If the game is dead to you instead of leaving you should try to bring it back and if you dont care enough to, well then i regret you ever installed it. So just chill and wait until the engine update comes out please?