KurtKlops

Steam payment not showing up

Hello, 

when i go to by something on Armas Steam is not listet as a payment method. Games is downloaded via Steam and when i log in on G1 site its shown among all ways to pay. But once i start a buy its not there. Any tips/info about this?

Buy G1C from/with STEAM and then use G1C to buy from ARMAS STORE 

Edited by Thelnformer

When i go to Armas while in game, its opened in a Steam window. The option to buy G1C ist not even there then. I can only buy G1C via the Website.

As far as I know you can't buy g1c with steam wallet. When you purchase an armas item  you can pay with steam wallet so it's limited to purchasing items and won't be able to add just g1c with steam.

Try opening the armas via steam browser, i think that will display the steam payment option.

Thanks for  trying to help guys. Just wanted to let you know, i made some progress.

The only way i get Steam payment option displayed is, when i try to buy something i dont have enough G1C for. Then System says "you dont have enough blablabla" and there i could use my Steam wallet.

A friend of mine has the same problem. Seems to me something doesnt work quite as planned here.

Here are instructions for purchasing G1C using Steam as the payment provider:

• APB must be installed and ran through the Steam application. Specifically, the game must be installed in the SteamApps folder. Simply "adding" the game to your Steam library manually will not trigger the integration.
  • After launching the game through Steam, you should be prompted to associate your Steam account with your GamersFirst account. This enables single sign-on through your Steam account for APB (you no longer need to enter your GamersFirst credentials) and is required for accessing the Steam payment provider option.
  • Any time you open up the ARMAS marketplace in-game, it will use the Steam browser and you will only be able to purchase G1C using your Steam wallet.

Steam Wallet is only available if you use the Steam version of the game and use the steam overlay's browser for the transaction.

The G1C purchase options appear as part of the checkout process, which happens when you click the "Checkout" button at the bottom of your shopping cart. You will be taken to another site to confirm your order and given the option to purchase G1C.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Majiik said:

Here are instructions for purchasing G1C using Steam as the payment provider:

• APB must be installed and ran through the Steam application. Specifically, the game must be installed in the SteamApps folder. Simply "adding" the game to your Steam library manually will not trigger the integration.
  • After launching the game through Steam, you should be prompted to associate your Steam account with your GamersFirst account. This enables single sign-on through your Steam account for APB (you no longer need to enter your GamersFirst credentials) and is required for accessing the Steam payment provider option.
  • Any time you open up the ARMAS marketplace in-game, it will use the Steam browser and you will only be able to purchase G1C using your Steam wallet.

Steam Wallet is only available if you use the Steam version of the game and use the steam overlay's browser for the transaction.

The G1C purchase options appear as part of the checkout process, which happens when you click the "Checkout" button at the bottom of your shopping cart. You will be taken to another site to confirm your order and given the option to purchase G1C.

What if you've done the above, but if instead of auto-signing in with steam, you use your credentials?

39 minutes ago, ScarecrowXIII said:

What if you've done the above, but if instead of auto-signing in with steam, you use your credentials?

I'm not really sure as it has been years since the client integration was done. If someone wants to confirm one way or another, I can amend my instructions.

35 minutes ago, Majiik said:

I'm not really sure as it has been years since the client integration was done. If someone wants to confirm one way or another, I can amend my instructions.

I'm guessing if it's linked it will work either way, but if not it won't work with steam. I'm just going from my experience on my reroll.

1 hour ago, Puffdragon said:

I'm guessing if it's linked it will work either way, but if not it won't work with steam. I'm just going from my experience on my reroll.

Ok, thanks

3 minutes ago, ScarecrowXIII said:

Ok, thanks

Np, just make sure it's linked, if it doesn't work, restart steam.

9 minutes ago, Puffdragon said:

Np, just make sure it's linked, if it doesn't work, restart steam.

My linked account was banned, I was buying something for a reroll so I could stomach playing the game with my gf longer than 2 minutes.

EDIT: Hence the signature below lol

Edited by ScarecrowXIII

48 minutes ago, ScarecrowXIII said:

My linked account was banned, I was buying something for a reroll so I could stomach playing the game with my gf longer than 2 minutes.

EDIT: Hence the signature below lol

Yes me and my wife have our own credit cards so sometimes I'll get her to give me or friend stuff. It's very annoying when you are banned. The easiest point of transaction is the paypal option I'm afraid. Unless you feel like contacting support. It should only apply a tiny extra charge.

Edit: If it's stuck in your steam wallet you can probably just get steam to refund. I don't exactly know how the linking works because this is my first time actually rerolling. I believe you have to get support to link you account to your steam, because mine is still linked to my old account. Again sorry, not too sure. There are steam gift cards as well. So you could gift it to your wife/gf and then buy it. Sorry I wish I could help you.

Edited by Puffdragon

5 hours ago, Majiik said:

I tested this the other day.

Tested options:

- Loading it from steam, logging in with email and password

=> This doesn't work

- Loading it from steam, logging in with steam, opening the webbrowser manually and going to gamersfirst.com

=> This doesn't work

- Loading it from steam, logging in with steam, opening armas using one of the ingame buttons/links

=> This is the only way it works, since it loads a different url, used to verify the single sign on I presume:

http://www.gamersfirst.com/action/sso.php?id=<id_removed_for_privacy>

10 hours ago, Puffdragon said:

Yes me and my wife have our own credit cards so sometimes I'll get her to give me or friend stuff. It's very annoying when you are banned. The easiest point of transaction is the paypal option I'm afraid. Unless you feel like contacting support. It should only apply a tiny extra charge.

Edit: If it's stuck in your steam wallet you can probably just get steam to refund. I don't exactly know how the linking works because this is my first time actually rerolling. I believe you have to get support to link you account to your steam, because mine is still linked to my old account. Again sorry, not too sure. There are steam gift cards as well. So you could gift it to your wife/gf and then buy it. Sorry I wish I could help you.

It's cool I was more curious than anything, I don't intend to spend anymore on my reroll, if I do, I'll never stop lol

7 hours ago, Kevkof said:

I tested this the other day.

Tested options:

- Loading it from steam, logging in with email and password

=> This doesn't work

- Loading it from steam, logging in with steam, opening the webbrowser manually and going to gamersfirst.com

=> This doesn't work

- Loading it from steam, logging in with steam, opening armas using one of the ingame buttons/links

=> This is the only way it works, since it loads a different url, used to verify the single sign on I presume:

http://www.gamersfirst.com/action/sso.php?id=<id_removed_for_privacy>

Thanks, good to know that it only works a very specific way

12 hours ago, Kevkof said:

I tested this the other day...

Thanks for confirming, that sounds accurate. It's a very specific work flow to activate it. I will bring this up internally to see if we want to work toward offering Steam Wallet for web and non-linked users as well.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Majiik said:

Thanks for confirming, that sounds accurate. It's a very specific work flow to activate it. I will bring this up internally to see if we want to work toward offering Steam Wallet for web and non-linked users as well.

That sounds a very good idea

well if you open armas marketplace via your option bar and it opens your ingame browser instead of steam, then you might probably not be able to use your steam wallet. Closing your game and open it again, login via steam and then click armas marketplace should open up in your steam browser directly, and it should 100% work.

the "get g1c" button might not be there tho so u gotta add an item, press buy and then add more credit via steam wallet

On 6/2/2018 at 4:33 AM, KurtKlops said:

Hello, 

when i go to by something on Armas Steam is not listet as a payment method. Games is downloaded via Steam and when i log in on G1 site its shown among all ways to pay. But once i start a buy its not there. Any tips/info about this?

Is steam overlay active?
It is required to buy through steam.
On 6/2/2018 at 4:57 AM, gogeo said:

As far as I know you can't buy g1c with steam wallet. When you purchase an armas item  you can pay with steam wallet so it's limited to purchasing items and won't be able to add just g1c with steam.

I do all the time.
You need steam overlay active.