Sign in to follow this  
gbud

premium is wasting away

no  point puttin any more money on here as you guys turn off servers,this happends offen,my prem is wasting away while you try sortin it out.

• Like 2

I don't think you really mind those few hours off premium, it does get annoying to have the servers go offline randomly, but at least the people are working on it, patience

9 minutes ago, gbud said:

no  point puttin any more money on here as you guys turn off servers,this happends offen,my prem is wasting away while you try sortin it out.

Hit me up with your PayPal. 

I'll send you the quarter you lost for today. 

6 minutes ago, N66 said:

I don't think you really mind those few hours off premium, it does get annoying to have the servers go offline randomly, but at least the people are working on it, patience

I mean, if you work a busy job and today is your only day off it then its hard to not mind it.

25 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I'll send you the quarter you lost for today. 

30 days = 799 g1c

30 days = 720 hours

799 ÷ 720

1 hour premium = 1.11g1c
If this lasts 3 hours you lost 3.33g1c worth of premium which = 3.33 cents USD. Don't give him a whole quarter!

Would you rather servers be unplayable and laggy as hell so any of the bonuses you get from premium would be useless?

Or would you prefer servers to be the "best" they can be so you can maximize the hours you have of premium?

We are aware of the server issues right now. For more information check the official thread here. This thread is now locked.

-Spuzva