Why isnt the Cherub Snub permanent like last Valentine? :c

Or am I just dumb and need to do something to get it?

It is permanent! Just not the way you want it. You can buy it from contact at any time! (as soon as you unlocked it ofc) Thats kinda permanent.

1 hour ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Or am I just dumb and need to do something to get it?

If I remember correct it was a permanent reward only at the very first Valentines event.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, TheJellyGoo said:

If I remember correct it was a permanent reward only at the very first Valentines event.

pretty sure you’re right, g1 changed it so that neither the valentines star or snub were permanent the next year

4 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

pretty sure you’re right, g1 changed it so that neither the valentines star or snub were permanent the next year

I swear one year it was a permanent unlock from completing a role. I have it permanent on a somewhat recent character and I didn't buy it.

7 hours ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

I swear one year it was a permanent unlock from completing a role. I have it permanent on a somewhat recent character and I didn't buy it.

If I remember correctly they just had it as login reward. I got them permanent too.

Both valentinees weapon roles unlock permanent version at contacts from what I remember.

If i remember right, you got the weapon unlocked at level 3. The skin, you can apply to other weapons you have to max the role for.  n I thought the 38 only had 3 levs to max.

They dont have the Tin hat this time. They dont have the rewards/levels written out for us to go by.

And I not too pleased to see Valentine weapons in armas. make it easy to get the main role maxed while the rest use star's n hope a good weapon from a V-Box, n im not too pleased about the passing out of 'Idiot Codes' 

(Idiot Code) = GM comes into crowded server n gives promo code for one person to win. n Blabs it into common chat.

Idiocy, is when u are the one who tries to navigate out of the action district under threat of dis connect due to inactivity to Armas, to find out it was a one person one time use code. Or when the gm says he will give you something n you show up he dont give nothing. 

Incidentally its against tos to share or provide or distribute promo codes in chat, and i Frown upon the activities of the GMs during this Holiday. 😒

On 2/17/2019 at 2:11 AM, MACKxBOLAN said:

If i remember right, you got the weapon unlocked at level 3. The skin, you can apply to other weapons you have to max the role for.  n I thought the 38 only had 3 levs to max.

They dont have the Tin hat this time. They dont have the rewards/levels written out for us to go by.

And I not too pleased to see Valentine weapons in armas. make it easy to get the main role maxed while the rest use star's n hope a good weapon from a V-Box, n im not too pleased about the passing out of 'Idiot Codes' 

(Idiot Code) = GM comes into crowded server n gives promo code for one person to win. n Blabs it into common chat.

Idiocy, is when u are the one who tries to navigate out of the action district under threat of dis connect due to inactivity to Armas, to find out it was a one person one time use code. Or when the gm says he will give you something n you show up he dont give nothing. 

Incidentally its against tos to share or provide or distribute promo codes in chat, and i Frown upon the activities of the GMs during this Holiday. 😒

he did dig through matt's stash and just release 4 codes to whoever can type fast enough, But it sucks you (a apb veteran) answers a question and Anyone can just take the code due to human error (and some people get codes that don't work at all.)

14 hours ago, Zolerox said:

he did dig through matt's stash and just release 4 codes to whoever can type fast enough, But it sucks you (a apb veteran) answers a question and Anyone can just take the code due to human error (and some people get codes that don't work at all.)

Zolerox  what are you talking about ? let's elaborate !

Merged.

why not forever ? ))  because this is a present to remember from G1  🎁