Drake Dragoon

Top Sugestions by Players

22 hours ago, Auroch said:

So here I was wondering today just out of the blue at work, why arent there any post apocalyptic games out there that allow you to be a mutant? Like I dont even mean multi limbed chaos monsters from another plane of existence, just clones irreversibly messed up from whatever that you could even be slightly better at Muts. Would not be all that hard, customization could be as simple as just letting you choose from a selection of Shiva Follower head models, maybe a couple of the crazy NPC stuff like the CHOTA have, and bam, something new and jarring compared to what anyone else has thrown out. RP could be fun, could have some factions react to you differently in dialogue and quests, and mutie "horde" clans could be fun.

I like this idea, however, you currently have the the option to help or hurt the Shiva (points within the faction window / npc tab). And with each character creation you have all options available, choosing the direction you want to go based on your choices with NPCs (choosing a faction, helping the Bankers or Franklin Riders, and helping Townspeople as well), so it might be better if these player model modifications could be added or 'mutated' as the game develops - as you choose to follow shiva through various quests which could grant you the option to get such modifications within the reward window.

Otherwise, it might be possible for a player to start a new character as a Shiva, yet never actually be a Shiva follower.

It's still a great idea though!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Drake Dragoon said:

I like this idea, however, you currently have the the option to help or hurt the Shiva (points within the faction window / npc tab). And with each character creation you have all options available, choosing the direction you want to go based on your choices with NPCs (choosing a faction, helping the Bankers or Franklin Riders, and helping Townspeople as well), so it might be better if these player model modifications could be added or 'mutated' as the game develops - as you choose to follow shiva through various quests which could grant you the option to get such modifications within the reward window.

Otherwise, it might be possible for a player to start a new character as a Shiva, yet never actually be a Shiva follower.

It's still a great idea though!

Wow, a chance to play a self redeeming Shiva, that would be some classic RP fun! The idea on the mutations is interesting,they could be completely visual or actually affect you some how, regardless they could easy edit some basic models. Certainly just something different, could include a whole mini-faction to it like your examples. Just a thought while pondering racial options in the game, there weren't any really. They could expand off into something of a "ranger" class, like the Vistas but understanding mutated animals and plants in a different way. Anything from unique mounts to special level options come to mind all maybe at a cost, like being shit with guns or leveling slower....dunno.

Not quite my idea, just something a few were talking about in chat a week ago; trophies. PvP is certainly something that can play a big part in this game, its not really my thing, so a few player talked about being able to take trophies from kills. Fingers, ears, scalps, noses, real grisly stuff that could have the name of the victim tied to it. Could certainly be a fun/silly thing for bragging but also a chance to expand on roleplay. The roleplay is where I got the idea to make it a nature skill that applies to NPCs and players. Have five different players fingers? Craft them into a necklace, bleached Blight Wolf skull attached to a helmet, scalps hanging from your belt. It could make crafting a lil more fun and PvP a lil more fun.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Auroch said:

Not quite my idea, just something a few were talking about in chat a week ago; trophies. PvP is certainly something that can play a big part in this game, its not really my thing, so a few player talked about being able to take trophies from kills. Fingers, ears, scalps, noses, real grisly stuff that could have the name of the victim tied to it. Could certainly be a fun/silly thing for bragging but also a chance to expand on roleplay. The roleplay is where I got the idea to make it a nature skill that applies to NPCs and players. Have five different players fingers? Craft them into a necklace, bleached Blight Wolf skull attached to a helmet, scalps hanging from your belt. It could make crafting a lil more fun and PvP a lil more fun.

I like the idea, but if we want a healthy pvp, we need the anticheat first

• Thanks 1

Bow & Arrow

Ability to make my horse follow me

Far clip plane improvements & Distance fog

Edited by forrower
  • Like 1

On 2/11/2019 at 8:42 AM, forrower said:

Bow & Arrow

Ability to make my horse follow me

Far clip plane improvements & Distance fog

Riding your horse while shooting arrows would be awesome. There are a few RPers that would love that.

• Like 2