Leefekyn

No HoHoHoPGL or Snowballs This Year?

Is there any particular reason these were left disabled for action districts and fight club this year? They were a ton of fun to mess around with during previous events.

• Thanks 1

Maybe because this year they have boosted hard damage significantly or that they can't kill teammates will make them unbalanced compared to the rest weapons?

I am just speculating here...

"due to the decline in players, we regret to inform you that not enough tears were collected to use snowballs outside of the event districts"

-Lirtle Owbit

16 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

-Lirtle OwObit

Fixed that for you np

Also, where did that 1 come from and why can't I delete it from the quote

Edited by Frosi

Dont like xmas event  this year too and how they split up beacon event from snowball fights.This financial snowball right now is bad but looks like they needed to test for that walls..and u know for what this wall are right

there's a bug stopping you from equipping them. i had them sent to me in mailbox but can't equip them it says i need a higher rank

hopefully they'll fix this bug next year, i really missed playing with the snowballs 😞

Edited by Stunny

5 minutes ago, Stunny said:

there's a bug stopping you from equipping them. i had them sent to me in mailbox but can't equip them it says i need a higher rank

hopefully they'll fix this bug next year, i really missed playing with the snowballs 😞

It isn't a bug, G1 did that on purpose back in the days so you couldn't use them outside the event timelines 🙂

If two different versions are made (old version and new) then next year there should be no problems having snowballs in the normal districts.