Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TheTankBal

Random Banning??

Recommended Posts

so i havent been on my acc in some time. today i went to log in to test APB on my new laptop and i come to find my acc got banned out of the blue. i didnt get any emails (yes i did look) and i did sent a ticket and i know it wont be answerd for some time since its Christmas. i just want to know if anyone else has had this happen to them. i like LO cuz they r better but this leave a very bad taste in my month to get a tigg like BS banning on a acc i havnt been on in months 

  • Dislike 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

arent you the guy who posted a hackusation video on the old forums that actually showed you cheating and not the person you were hackusating?

 

if you continued that behavior after the little orbit acquisition then i dont think your ban is all that "random"

  • Like 4
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

arent you the guy who posted a hackusation video on the old forums that actually showed you cheating and not the person you were hackusating?

 

if you continued that behavior after the little orbit acquisition then i dont think your ban is all that "random"

yup but heres the thing i'm not doing that any more cuz LO has been doing a better job this gamerslast ever did. there r still cheaters but not like it was. but in the end it looks like your going to be new help as normal. also not i wasnt cheating in those videos so no. 

Edited by TheTankBal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I honestly want to know how people can still be silver while cheating.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I honestly want to know how people can still be silver while cheating.

some ppl r just loser trash with no life. just look at donga, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheTankBal said:

some ppl r just loser trash with no life. just look at donga, 

Don't say that about yourself. I'm sure you must have something going for you, everyone does.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Don't say that about yourself. I'm sure you must have something going for you, everyone does.

if i was donga i was let andywarski cave my face in. also if u think im a cheater im not. like i said i havnt been on my acc in a few months. it got unbanned when LO toke over and i still thx then for that. but geting banned out of the blue for not log-in for a few months is really stupid. they again idk when this is i just wanted to see if anyone else had this happen to them 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheTankBal said:

if i was donga i was let andywarski cave my face in. also if u think im a cheater im not. like i said i havnt been on my acc in a few months. it got unbanned when LO toke over and i still thx then for that. but geting banned out of the blue for not log-in for a few months is really stupid. they again idk when this is i just wanted to see if anyone else had this happen to them 

Anyone else having issues with this thread loading slowly? I think all the golds are slowly down the forums.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Anyone else having issues with this thread loading slowly? I think all the golds are slowly down the forums.

yes and i dont know

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Anyone else having issues with this thread loading slowly? I think all the golds are slowly down the forums.

golds have nothing to do with your crap net speed. also no. i got full gig up and down 🙂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TheTankBal said:

golds have nothing to do with your crap net speed. also no. i got full gig up and down 🙂 

I think all the golds are hacking the forums.

 

This is my internet normally:

L3UgH2v.png

 

 

And this is when I come to the forums:

gTKRRm3.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TheTankBal said:

 

 

Why would you willingly post that.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ebola-Chan said:

My iq just decreased by 10 from just reading this thread

my iq just want to -10 when i see your prof pic. also heres daddy Jim to tell u why my IQ droped to -10 

 

Edited by TheTankBal
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, TheTankBal said:

i blocked at all the crap that i needed to and also u did the same. soooooooooo

Forgot the left third of the picture.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even with my history, my accounts are still intact even with my inactivity and changing hardware, so unless you magically tripped some sort of account-theft prevention system (if there is one), you probably did something stupid again just as you always have before your inactivity. You gave G1/RP plenty of reasons to not want you in their community anymore.

Edited by TehBlizzy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TehBlizzy said:

Even with my history, my accounts are still intact even with my inactivity and changing hardware, so unless you magically tripped some sort of account-theft prevention system (if there is one), you probably did something stupid again just as you always have before your inactivity. You gave G1/RP plenty of reasons to not want you in their community anymore.

thats the thing i would like to know if i did something. but i never got a email for them its like there going back to the G1 days and i dont like it. then again tiggs is no more so im hoping after Christmas and new years break i'll get a answer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Randomly banned. Again. For which time? You must be so unlucky....

But seriously, stop downloading random free cheats. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, TehBlizzy said:

Even with my history, my accounts are still intact even with my inactivity and changing hardware, so unless you magically tripped some sort of account-theft prevention system (if there is one), you probably did something stupid again just as you always have before your inactivity. You gave G1/RP plenty of reasons to not want you in their community anymore.

What are you talking about? You're a good boy. Pure and innocent. You'd never cheat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TheTankBal said:

some guys like flat girls. 

Merry Christmas!

Edited by AsgerLund
Holiday spirit edit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...