Jump to content
ChasingStars

Problem with triggerbots... plz

Recommended Posts

I want to hear Matthew comment about the large number of players in the triggerbots. This has been happening for a long time, but LO did not give any comments. What you think? How soon can I get back in the game? 
You guys did a good job with the anti-cheat, but the triggers are here. They're everywhere.  I apologize for bad English

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do you know they are triggerbotting. Are you looking over the player's shoulder in their house as they play?

  • Thanks 1
  • Dislike 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

How do you know they are triggerbotting. Are you looking over the player's shoulder in their house as they play?

op is a magical human anticheat

 

op should get a job at the circus and stop bothering us 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:

op is a magical human anticheat

 

op should get a job at the circus and stop bothering us 

Are you saying they are tele-pathetic? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

How do you know they are triggerbotting. Are you looking over the player's shoulder in their house as they play?

That's easy to see the triggerbot. If your opponent uses hvr with triggerbot, he will not try to prefire if you do a fake corner picking. If he uses jg, most times he crouches for halfsec before shooting to make crosshair visible again.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Lign said:

That's easy to see the triggerbot. If your opponent uses hvr with triggerbot, he will not try to prefire if you do a fake corner picking. If he uses jg, most times he crouches for halfsec before shooting to make crosshair visible again.

Yeah na. Not always a concrete way of telling. A lot of people can snipe the corner easily by seeing your hitbox before your model even drags out. Sometimes takes a few times with reactions if you are doing it multiple times but still not a great tel otherwise. Crouching on shotguns is not a good tell either, or side switching. Some people do both of these out of habit with each shot.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Yeah na. Not always a concrete way of telling. A lot of people can snipe the corner easily by seeing your hitbox before your model even drags out. Sometimes takes a few times with reactions if you are doing it multiple times but still not a great tel otherwise. Crouching on shotguns is not a good tell either, or side switching. Some people do both of these out of habit with each shot.

I know, but mostly times even decent player can accidentally shot when you just show your weapon for 0.3ms, but triggerbotters never do such mistake. And about crouching, they dont fully crouch cuz they use the config for hold crouch. They just click crouch to show the crosshair

Edited by Lign

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

How do you know they are triggerbotting. Are you looking over the player's shoulder in their house as they play?

Streams?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Lign said:

I know, but mostly times even decent player can accidentally shot when you just show your weapon for 0.3ms, but triggerbotters never do such mistake. And about crouching, they dont fully crouch cuz they use the config for hold crouch. They just click crouch to show the crosshair

You can release sprint or assign a key to walk to show your crosshair. Sounds like someone is having fun messing with you or are just goofing off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

You can release sprint or assign a key to walk to show your crosshair. Sounds like someone is having fun messing with you or are just goofing off.

Nah, I asked famous ru triggerbotter, why is he insta crouch for 10ms, he said it's more effective than unrealeasing shift

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Lign said:

Nah, I asked famous ru triggerbotter, why is he insta crouch for 10ms, he said it's more effective than unrealeasing shift

They sound like a silver.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, SyllyBear said:

Omg, how dare YOU to talk about triggerbots. Dont you see you are ruining lo reputation and stressing their staff? Keep your toxicity out or to yourself.

 

Mods please take out this guy that is bringing toxicity and remove this thread quickly before anyone else notices.

 

I will send some roses to Matt and some kisses and hearts.

They should keep a database on users who make false cheat claims, that way support can quickly look them up and safely ignore their support tickets.

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I juat play all weapons and have a good time. I hear all the lingo, but what exactly is or does a Trigger bot do? 

A explanation of other hackusating terms would be great also. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

They should keep a database on users who make false cheat claims, that way support can quickly look them up and safely ignore their support tickets.

Not sure where i have readed something like this... i think Matt posted something like this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

They should keep a database on users who make false cheat claims, that way support can quickly look them up and safely ignore their support tickets.

Would be a nice way to clean up the backlog of support tickets real fast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Havana said:

I juat play all weapons and have a good time. I hear all the lingo, but what exactly is or does a Trigger bot do? 

A explanation of other hackusating terms would be great also. 

i’m not really that knowledgeable on the technical side of things but

 

1) one hooks into the actual game and reads whenever you mouse over an enemy - it will press the “shoot” button for you

this version is “better” because it will almost always work, as long as the game thinks you’re aimed at an enemy it will fire for you, but it’s risky because client side anticheats can detect it, since it’s accessing the game while it’s running

alternatively, any given patch could also render it obsolete if certain code values are changed  

 

2) two is an external program that never touches the game, instead it scans a section of your monitor for a specific color/color change (in this case, the center of the monitor for the red crosshair) - when it detects that color it will press the “shoot” button for you 

its less reliable (crosshairs in apb are semi-transparent so even the red crosshair shade changes based on what you’re aiming at, and things like joker ammo machines and fire hydrants can trigger if the cheat is configured poorly) but depending on how a client side anticheat is set up its theoretically undetectable 

 

 

pls no report

 

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

i’m not really that knowledgeable on the technical side of things but

 

1) one hooks into the actual game and reads whenever you mouse over an enemy - it will press the “shoot” button for you

this version is “better” because it will almost always work, as long as the game thinks you’re aimed at an enemy it will fire for you, but it’s risky because client side anticheats can detect it, since it’s accessing the game while it’s running

alternatively, any given patch could also render it obsolete if certain code values are changed  

 

2) two is an external program that never touches the game, instead it scans a section of your monitor for a specific color/color change (in this case, the center of the monitor for the red crosshair) - when it detects that color it will press the “shoot” button for you 

its less reliable (crosshairs in apb are semi-transparent so even the red crosshair shade changes based on what you’re aiming at, and things like joker ammo machines and fire hydrants can trigger if the cheat is configured poorly) but depending on how a client side anticheat is set up its theoretically undetectable 

 

 

pls no report

 

The 2nd one not always undetectable if it uses key emulation that easily can be detected by most client anti-cheat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/7/2018 at 7:23 PM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

How do you know they are triggerbotting. Are you looking over the player's shoulder in their house as they play?

Triggerbot is all about accuracy and reaction time,you cant really have the same accuracy all the time because  apb's reg is still broken,gettin constantly perfect shots with perfect timing is kinda rare.Plus you can recognize trigger by the reaction time on which the shots are timed.0 delay is pretty obvious

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×