Ketog

Wave Lounge - Enjoy the brightest side of APB's community !

WaveLounge applications are currently closed, however our discord is still freely acessible here

FMKKfN4.png

Wave Lounge is looking for players !

Welcome to Wave Lounge's recruitment thread ! If you've been playing in citadel lately, you might have come across some of our members !

As you can see this thread is named Wave Lounge, but that's because it's the name of our Alliance that was originally containing two clans : Social Wave and Criminal Lounge,

Both clans used to be the same concept, but due to some management problems we had to stop criminal lounge.

So for now, we're only recruiting for  Social Wave

Now let's go straight to the point, we are kind of a different clan compared to your typical APB one, and this thread will show you how and why.

FMKKfN4.pngWhat are we , why do we even exist ?FMKKfN4.png

We are Wave Lounge, originally founded by Ketog and PHM in Citadel, we've both been long time APB players and always loved to make friends in social district,

we noticed that while we all knew each other in social, we all never had a "home" to all be in, so PHM and I decided to create those two clans, Social Wave and Criminal Lounge,

two clans that are community driven and following the same concepts, with people that you can actually consider as friends, and not just "clanmates" or "people to play with".

As all clans we were aware of lacked the feeling of a community, our clan happened to have a lot of success, and today we are Wave Lounge with over 250 members in both clans combined !

We exist just for the sole purpose of bringing the community together!

FMKKfN4.pngWhat do we do ?FMKKfN4.png

We have a mix of every type of players  some are social warriors, some spend all their time in missions, some in fightclub !

We got veterans as well as new players, and we like to do some clan activities, sometimes organized by any of our members !

And if you have an idea, we can absolutely work on it to have some fun, Arranged games? Clan wars? or clan Alliances? we're open to everything!

FMKKfN4.pngWhat we expect from YOU !FMKKfN4.png

Now if you want to join us, there are some things we want from our members, you see, being such a clan we want only people that fits with out concept,

Respect, Equality, Freedom, Creativity and Dialogue, are our words, if you're known to be a troublemaker, or being insulting towards other people, this clan is probably not for you.

But if you think you can change maybe we can still give you a chance, some makes mistakes but still have the will to change,

because what they did in the past doesn't reflect what they would do in a better environment !

Oh yeah, you also need English that's good enough to be understood and have a proper conversation with others, bad English causes misunderstandings and i would rather avoid that.

These are the only things we ask for, we have no other requirement, who ever you are, whatever your past ,whether you're good or not at the game, you can join !

We care about who you are as a person, not as a player.

Now this might sound counter intuitive to what we are, but we don't force any of our members to play, wear anything,

or even be active, you can stay or you can leave at any moment, we just want to know why, talk with us ! that's all we need and want, communication !

FMKKfN4.pngI want to join , what do i have to do ?FMKKfN4.png

If you're interested in joining us you can contact us in game or join our discord to be recruited.

- IGN: "Ketog"

- IGN: "Ulexos"

- IGN: "Zipen"

- IGN: "Kristaina"

Note that if you join any of our clans, all of your characters are accepted in both clans by default, so you can join them at will.

Here is our public discord, member of the clan or not, you can join !

PxVumUp.gif

The whole Wave Lounge community wishes you a lovely day!

I left my past clan because everyone stopped playing and now i want to have some company - Anonymous.

Im just looking for mates to play with tbh - Anonymous.

I returned to the game and you were the first guy that told me what's new - Diminishment.

I joined because it's you ketog - Anonymous.

I just want a place to hang out and be here even if im not that active - Anonymous.

I was searching for a nice clan for a few months and I wanted to leave my current clan that was inactive - Shironechan.

I joined for no reason - Zipen.

I liked the idea of the clan - CuteeGirI

I've been looking for an active clan that actually talks and just has a nice community - TheLegandVamp

I joined to SocialWave because it's the most active clan that i've found yet and ketog is cool guy - Machine659 (note from ketog: i swear i didn't write this)

Edited by Ketog
  • Like 4

glad that I was part of it at some point
don't even hesitate joining, you'll find some very cool people there!

I was about to ask about activity, sometimes I don't play the game for a few months at a time, and that's gotten me booted from clans before. But I always come back eventually. I also have a criminal, so I might juggle between the two when I do play, although my criminal is far more played than my enforcer....I just logged in today and realised how much equipment they don't have.

If activity isn't so strict, I might consider it. My enforcer really needs some love and I just can't play solo, I refuse.

I have a friend who plays the game also, he doesn't have much time on his enforcer either.

1 hour ago, Xegethra said:

I was about to ask about activity, sometimes I don't play the game for a few months at a time, and that's gotten me booted from clans before. But I always come back eventually. I also have a criminal, so I might juggle between the two when I do play, although my criminal is far more played than my enforcer....I just logged in today and realised how much equipment they don't have.

If activity isn't so strict, I might consider it. My enforcer really needs some love and I just can't play solo, I refuse.

I have a friend who plays the game also, he doesn't have much time on his enforcer either.

Well as i said i personally don't mind much for people leaving and coming back for events , we all did that at least once , im fine if you don't play all the time as long as you don't dissapear for 3 months without saying anything .

the choice is up to you !

Recruiting is still open , don't hesitate to contact me to make us grow !

Due to the clan really growing in size we renamed ourselves from The Grumpy Pricks Club to Social Wave , posting this to avoid any confusion.

Thread has been updated to both include the enforcer and Criminal clan.

best clan on citadel ❤️

Bump, we're still recruiting, both clans are now active and have multiple recruiters, don't hesitate !

Edited by Ketog

ok this reading sound fare inought for me i have bouth crim 255 (Ordinaru) and enforcer 187 (Dracu69) lefted to die , i am playng mostly crim and time to time when i am bored going enforcer so let my know if i can join any discord chanel and proceed from there, or just quote me here .See Ya in Game cheers

We added a few recruiters to have a wider avaliability for recruitement ! we're still here guys !

On 4/2/2019 at 3:59 AM, Ordinaru said:

ok this reading sound fare inought for me i have bouth crim 255 (Ordinaru) and enforcer 187 (Dracu69) lefted to die , i am playng mostly crim and time to time when i am bored going enforcer so let my know if i can join any discord chanel and proceed from there, or just quote me here .See Ya in Game cheers

Hello , you can contact me on discord directly or ingame if you want to get in , all the contact info is written at the bottom of the topic !

I'm really tempted to ask to join, seeing as I was left clanless yet again (I must have some bad luck charm on me, what the eff).

I'm not very active to be honest, what with burnout, lack of skill, restricted free time. But I really, REALLY miss being part of a group of people I can just chat with. If you'd like to have me in, that's settled.

I have an eff-ton of characters so I will only post the ones I use the most (and have the most interest in ranking up): Vintovka (Crim, R245+) - Styerida (Enfo, R195+) - Rodkorov (Enfo, R175+)

My Discord nickname is bad mother foca#9962. If you are in the Unofficial Discord server you will know me as V2050.

P.S.: hi Ketog!

Edited by V2050

Following VIN's message, I would like to join too. 🙂

I have three different chars (if not 4):

Enfo: Reiayanami (R245?); Providence (Around R180)
Crims: RazorShade (R230?); Necronomidoll (a Reroll, roughly R30 or something).

I'm playing this game since 2008+ so a pretty much proven veteran.

My Discord is ᴅᴀʀᴋᴘʜᴀɴᴛᴏᴍ#0875  (copy-paste it as it has special characters).

We're almost over 100 members only in social wave by now, recruiting is still open !

On 4/28/2019 at 5:19 PM, Ketog said:

We're almost over 100 members only in social wave by now, recruiting is still open !

100 ACTIVE PLAYERS !!

༼ ºل͜º ༽ºل͜º ༽ºل͜º ༽ EVERYONE,GET IN HERE ༼ ºل͜º༼ ºل͜º༼ ºل͜º ༽

14 hours ago, Ulexos said:

༼ ºل͜º ༽ºل͜º ༽ºل͜º ༽ EVERYONE,GET IN HERE ༼ ºل͜º༼ ºل͜º༼ ºل͜º ༽

emote.png

We're still open guys, oh yeah also we made our discord public now ! (check the end of the main post to find it)

I guess i gotta have a reason to bump this thread unknown.png

Edited by Ketog