Sign in to follow this  
Zvitatzki

about team kill and groups

will be very appreciated as these aggresive players ingame are killing everytime team member just because they want  or waiting cops to spawn first without telling us wait

2 friends 1 stranger  "lets kill him" and bam  -.- no fun  it not attract new players and it kills fun to other to join missions

its a TEAM and it shall been handles as a TEAM

disable this stupid team killing and friendly fire  to group members

another weakpoint is  leaving group in mission

add a punishment penalty maybe bounty to ppl who random leave group  in a mission  its annoying too we want team vs team fun  these ppl agreed "ready"  and leave at mission start

something must be done about it

sure i get insulted here by ppl who love team kill but learn to play fair  / sorry my bad english

• Like 2

removing friendly fire would stupid imo, it would lead to garbage gameplay 

example:

crim 1 is fighting enf 1 in cqc, enf 1 is about to win

crim 2 shows up and throws grenade into crim 1 because there’s no friendly fire 

enf 1 dies and both crim 1 and crim 2 have suffered no penalties 

at current it is more stupid if every team mates killing u just without reason

every game has no friendly fire while in group and nobody complained about it

but here missions are soo fcked up because ppl like this who kill every team mate 😕

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zvitatzki said:

every game has no friendly fire while in group

[citation needed]

16 hours ago, Zvitatzki said:

sure i get insulted here by ppl who love team kill but learn to play fair

Disagreeing with you does not mean that the ones disagreeing are teamkillers.

The existence of friendly fire serves to encourage coordinated and careful gameplay. Being careless with how you use your weapons and explosives will hinder your team's effectiveness, and may eventually cost your team the entire mission. As BXNNXD pointed out, removing friendly fire would pretty much nullify any and all risk connected with using explosive weaponry.

Plus, teamkillers already get punished for their endeavours - teamkilling gives you demerits, and if you perform 5 consecutive teamkills, you are immediately kicked out of the server after the fifth one.

they seem to not care at all i get killed by my own team in almost every mission

some careless overdrive me today i got shot by holding the delivery pot then the team mate took it to delivery  probably to get bonus score

i not see this is any fair gameplay

explosives like grenades and vehicles can remain as team kill but every random dude shooting me in my own team it leads to loose motivation to play this game

as many already fear this game is dying  some actions need be done

to me it not looks dead i see alot everywhere  but i never see new content

we played 3 years ago everything still the same  only the game moved of steam to ARC instead

no new content  nothing not even a new map or the promised new engine 3 years ago

personaly i wish to enjoy this game more and do missions without beeing killed by my own team all the time

maybe can add a copy of map like waterfront and finanzial mission maps which has friendly fire off

i see tags "matchmaking on  pvp on"   why not add  friendly fire on or off then one decide by self which gameplay they prefere

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Zvitatzki said:

as many already fear this game is dying  some actions need be done

>trying to paint every single person who leaves the game as someone who has a problem with friendly fire

yeah no

56 minutes ago, Zvitatzki said:

no new content  nothing not even a new map or the promised new engine 3 years ago

A new secondary weapon has been added. The engine upgrade has been soft-scheduled for the end of this year. Can we stop repeating this nonsense about how supposedly nothing is happening to the game?

59 minutes ago, Zvitatzki said:

they seem to not care at all i get killed by my own team in almost every mission

some careless overdrive me today i got shot by holding the delivery pot then the team mate took it to delivery  probably to get bonus score

i not see this is any fair gameplay

Pro tip: Don't prioritize score over actually having your team win the mission.

By the way, care to share your opinion about Counter-Strike? That game is very teamwork-oriented and it has friendly fire enabled in official matchmaking - and it still has a lot of players. What's up with that?

dunno in counter strike i never see ur team members killing u all the time just because they idiots

it may happen accident kill but here in APB it is extreme they not do it accident they just kill me already comming to objective

meanwhile i already learned to wait enemys dispatching but they not even let me come and wait they alrady kill me  just beeing bored waiting

missions in this mode are non sense if team killing is a top arcade enjoyment 😕

• Like 1

The game already punishes teamkillers by decreasing their rewards (and allowing the team leader to remove them from the group the moment they receive a demerit). What else do you want done here anyway?

preventing teamkill

maybe harder punishment or u have ideas

removing offf group not works because we pressing K to be ready and get matchmaked into random group so we are not even the leader or these 2 already in are friends and u joining

like i mention above 2 friends 1 stranger  "lets kill him"

or reduce damage to team members  if it accidently they can stop on time

I honestly think you do not understand the repercussions of removing friendly fire. A single isolated example is that OSMAW becomes viable indoors, since your teammates will take no damage - and just this one thing is bad enough on its own.

If you want to "fix" it with exceptions, you will only complicate the rules of the game and make things confusing for new players.

which new player will stay if they play the game the first time and realize they get killed by there own team member everytime on objective arrival?

if the only problem is shooting though ur own ppl and hit the enemy just make bullets still hit ur team member but 0 damage or just damage reduce

team kill by accident is a thing we understand but these idiots in my team killing me always just out of fun  even if no enemy is nearby

and this is seriosly a game killer especialy to "new player" who expect team fights  not fighting ur team

3 minutes ago, Zvitatzki said:

if the only problem is shooting though ur own ppl and hit the enemy just make bullets still hit ur team member but 0 damage or just damage reduce

...but that is literally the problem. That is the problem. Right there. Being able to bomb the shit out of the fight area with OSMAWs, OPGLs or just regular grenades without any risk (because teammates take no damage in the proposed scenario). Absolutely no consequence to careless bombing.

yes as mention in previos post if remain team damage to explosives and grenades and vehicles  but just bullet damage removed or reduced  these annoying team killing will be reduced already

can barely play a mission without meeting idiots like this  it is seriosly no fun

wish to play missions SOLO   1vs1  butt here is no option to let me do this

always get these idiots in my team who random kill me even without enemy near

is sure not how the game meant to be played and thats neither "teamwork"

I give up. I failed to notice that you're not putting your idea up for critique - you want it enacted without question because you're fatally convinced that you're right and that after over six years of runtime, this game somehow needs friendly fire to be disabled.

• Like 1

Disabling friendly fire would just be plain stupid.  

21 hours ago, Zvitatzki said:

every game has no friendly fire while in group and nobody complained about it

That's just a flat out lie and you know it.  There's Counterstrike as Martin said, there's R6 Seige, there's pretty much every objective based multiplayer shooter in history other than Overwatch and Team Fortress 2.  I also find it hard to believe that you're getting tk'd in every mission unless you're just being unaware of your surroundings and running in front of teammates while they're shooting or driving.  Disabling friendly fire would remove the incentive to be careful around your teammates, which would have a very negative effect on the game over all.

The playerbase isn't declining because of teamkilling.  It's happening because first of all the game is about 8 years old, some people hated the weapon rebalance, and some people are just waiting till the engine upgrade to play again.

21 hours ago, Zvitatzki said:

we played 3 years ago everything still the same  only the game moved of steam to ARC instead

*sigh* Have you seen any single update that Little Orbit has released since they took over?  Lets take a look at what they've added so far.

-Battle Eye

-New weapon

-Trading System

-Territory Control mode *Will be coming soon*

-Weapon Rebalance

Not to mention all of the little fixes they've done.  All of that in the 5 months they have owned the game.  That's more than G1 released in 4 years.  So don't even try to say they haven't done anything and that nothing has changed.  A new map is probably the most complicated thing they could make right now (And they said that they are working on one by the way).

Blame G1 and the console versions existing for us not having the engine upgrade yet.

• Like 1

About the teamkillers, AFKers

I think the only thing that could be changed is that ppl who make minor points with medals should loose the teamleadership

So they can be kicked

If ure a good teamplayer and just deal a mistake teamkill u have nothing to fear to get kicked

Hope u guys get me right

The only time i've had problems with this is playing on a silver server full of crim golds that try to de-threat. Every match was basically a 1v2, sometimes even a 1v3.

If I had to solve this i'd just reduce the weapon damage or movement speed of the team-killer to 0 after 3-5 team kills. And keep that going for 2 hours. The second time it happens? Make it 4. Then 8... And so on. 'til they get tired of team killing and actually play the game.

Edited by _chain

It's exactly the same for me (ENFORCER), if I have 0 kills in a mission, I'll be killed by colleagues out of revenge because it's my fault, or in fight clubs I'll be killed for no reason because I don't like the way I look or because If someone takes revenge because I accidentally shot him, I always apologize straight away or most often because I'm bronze, then you're also insulted. In my opinion, the system should be built like that, you should kill the same person from the team 3 times, regardless of whether Out of frustration or desperation the player should be kicked out. If he continues to kill the same player 3 times, a punishment should be imposed that the player is no longer allowed to participate for 1 hour 

@Orbit Games 

Please finally do something, it's no longer fun

do you ever think about what other peoples set ups look like? i'm sure most apb players are in some basement in the deep dark backwoods of who knows were on a desk made of cinderr blocks and ply wood

the solution to shitty teammates in every game ever, is to make your own group or join a clan that has some sort of standards.

there isn't any way to enforce morals in a video game, any attempt to do so just ruins the game.