Decimator714

Increase size of OPGL grenades

The grenades for the OPGL are the size of a pea, yet they do the most amount of damage of any grenade in the game.

I think a fair and reasonable nerf for the OPGL would be allowing players to actually be able to see the grenades easier, every other legendary nade launcher is easy to see and they're not annoying, but it is extremely frustrating to have the most powerful grenade to be almost impossible to see while travelling through the air, and while on the ground.

Would like to see other player's thoughts on this.

• Like 4

And maybe consider reducing the area of explosive damage?

While the actual OPGL grenade rounds are smaller than handheld grenade rounds, the explosion from each round are larger. Bare in mind that OPGLs hold 6 rounds.

It always has been over powered but I don't know why people don't comment on it more.

• Like 2

Maybe a more obv smoke trail would be a better way to make them easier to spot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, VickyFox said:

It always has been over powered but I don't know why people don't comment on it more.

because its not overpowered

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:

because its not overpowered

Just roll out of the way. Dur.

But seriously, OPGL really struggles in general combat and is only worth while for pulling out in certain situations or realising that you will have to rely on your secondary a lot if you wish to use it on multiple missions.

I fully support the grenade projectile's size being increased substantially. I personally have no problems seeing them, but I can fully understand why many would have trouble with them.

• Like 1

On 10/10/2018 at 4:25 PM, VickyFox said:

And maybe consider reducing the area of explosive damage?

While the actual OPGL grenade rounds are smaller than handheld grenade rounds, the explosion from each round are larger. Bare in mind that OPGLs hold 6 rounds.

It's 4 rounds default, 5 rounds with EM3 but with a 5.76s reload time. It's effectiveness is limited to certain areas, and only if the players don't take notice it's equipped, unlike with ARs and rifles which work in most locations. There's also too many locations that the grenades pass through the ground instead of exploding.

I'm out of likes for today, but yes please.  It's hard to see these little explodey cigars.  They're especially hard to see in slightly darker than normal lighting conditions.