PingOVER9000

BLOODY MARY/ JERSEY DEVIL need a buff?

Does Bloody Mary need a buff  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Does Bloody Mary need a buff

2. 2. Does Jersey Devil need a buff?

37 minutes ago, PingOVER9000 said:
You want an opinion? Here you go.

All ul3 weapons are hard to play with and to master.

They require you to go into marksman mode and fire em. Full auto'ing the wep option is ruled out. Its good as a finisher weapon, when youre enemy is tagged to 60 or 70.

Problema you'll be facing are, every semi auto pistol like fbw (6stk) , .45 ap( 5stk) would be taking u down with less effort.

Full auto secondaries like sas pdw or nfa9 will give u a tough competition.

The only problem is, secondaries are hipfired or fully auto'ed, they dont want you to go into marksman. 

@cookiepuss might give u all such details about stats of guns, which are jus theoretical bizblab. Im helluva sure that he himself doesnt play the ul3 guns very often. At the end of the day u're the one gonna play the game. Make a wise choice.
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Defibrillator said:

They require you to go into marksman mode and fire em. Full auto'ing the wep option is ruled out. Its good as a finisher weapon, when youre enemy is tagged to 60 or 70.

Problema you'll be facing are, every semi auto pistol like fbw (6stk) , .45 ap( 5stk) would be taking u down with less effort.

The only problem is, secondaries are hipfired or fully auto'ed, they dont want you to go into marksman. 

@cookiepuss might give u all such details about stats of guns, which are jus theoretical bizblab. Im helluva sure that he himself doesnt play the ul3 guns very often. At the end of the day u're the one gonna play the game. Make a wise choice.
i almost never use marksmanship with the UL3 line, and they’re still perfectly viable 
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Defibrillator said:

#statsaretheoretical 

lul

11 hours ago, Defibrillator said:

Oh finally a (complete) comment about the weapon, not about how much someone is good/noob in game.

ok now, after around 200 hrs I have used UL3 weapons and I have come to some conclusion  and I am agree with you, especially the points I have bolds in big characters.

These weapon are inconsistent, don't offer nothing of worth than other secondary there are in game,  UL3 are quite unprecise and gone  markmanship in close range isn't something worth , in fact all the weapon good at close range you haven't need  to go in markmanship  mode for decent gameplay (expect maybe the Manic)

11 hours ago, CookiePuss said:
12 hours ago, PingOVER9000 said:
~snip~
Well I tried. Enjoy being bad.
With all the respect, I suggest you to try being less S A L T Y my dear and maybe you can enjoy being more polite , I have just asked to make comments about the weapon, you are almost complety  out of theme.

I was waiting people with experience and KIND  (for what I remind ) like you give a help, but I don't got it why this manners, bah fine..

Something to add?

2 hours ago, PingOVER9000 said:
Oh finally a (complete) comment about the weapon, not about how much someone is good/noob in game.

ok now, after around 200 hrs I have used UL3 weapons and I have come to some conclusion  and I am agree with you, especially the points I have bolds in big characters.

These weapon are inconsistent, don't offer nothing of worth than other secondary there are in game,  UL3 are quite unprecise and gone  markmanship in close range isn't something worth , in fact all the weapon good at close range you haven't need  to go in markmanship  mode for decent gameplay (expect maybe the Manic)
  With all the respect, I suggest you to try being less S A L T Y my dear and maybe you can enjoy being more polite , I have just asked to make comments about the weapon, you are almost complety  out of theme.

I was waiting people with experience and KIND  (for what I remind ) like you give a help, but I don't got it why this manners, bah fine..

Something to add?
I guess 5000 hours isnt enough experience.
Im sorry reality isnt to your liking. 
Enjoy your excuses... you are going to need them. 

4 hours ago, CookiePuss said:
I guess 5000 hours isnt enough experience.
Im sorry reality isnt to your liking. 

Bah for real, I don't ever know why I am still answering to you, maybe this free time let me sometimes curios about the mind of  nongeneric people, I dont know why me also, maybe because I am little passionate person.

So I will try to make a analogy or better a example just for your easier understanding, but I have already presume is in van.

I am quite young but as job I am a mep site manager, until this time I have worked with  also people with 30+ years of experience in this sector, still now  I have to teach many people how to work properly with quality in this sector, a lot times I give lesson to these people that don't know how to make several works, several times happen also someone have the though that after several years of experience that was the good way for making properly a work, a lot of them also after showing the illogic of their errors, they struggle and got mad for that, but not for all the damage they have done after all these years or their incompetence, but because they haven't reason.

Sometimes happened some young boys showed me a better expedient or it can make better some mansions, I am glad for having met and listen these people, because this mean everyday I can learn and making something better of better.

This conversation remind me a little of what happen in my daily life, this is a forum of a random game but let me tell if someone has the mentality to tell that after some times  you haven't nothing to learn from others, I can confirm no one will go a lot further, at least not as one has the facolty of thinking to confront with the others.

4 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Enjoy your excuses... you are going to need them. 
Enjoy your brainless, my conversation with you is finish, if you want to talk with me anymore use PM message, don't mess up this treadh.

Bye Edited by PingOVER9000

Only bad UL-3 is the Hitchhiker, and even then it's not any worse than the contact PDW. now that thing's trash

Here's some actual secondaries which need fixing: Joker Talon needs it's range to match other RFP's; FR0G's need to be 20m rather than 10m dropoff

• Thanks 1

Fr0g with 20m drop off would honestly be broken

On 10/9/2018 at 5:17 PM, SLICKIEM said:

Only bad UL-3 is the Hitchhiker, and even then it's not any worse than the contact PDW. now that thing's trash

Here's some actual secondaries which need fixing: Joker Talon needs it's range to match other RFP's; FR0G's need to be 20m rather than 10m dropoff

I am agree with you, the Hitchhiker is bad  and  the frog are quite narrow for the only 10 m damage dropoff, but try focusing about the weapons discussion.

I haven't told the jersey and bloody are bad,  but just they aren't inconsistent and not exactly competitive.. so at the end the conclusion the UL3 weapons are quite useless.

Edited by PingOVER9000

The Jersey devil is great. It just takes a bit of getting used to. At hugging distance it's basically a sure win if you can aim, at a few meters you just have to burst/tap it and you'll be fine.

Honestly, a lot of the legendary secondaries are underrated IMO (The OSCP is a great example, no one uses it but it's actually very good, from what this thread is saying, the BM is pretty good as well, haven't used it myself.)

The issue is that everyone wants guns to be as easy as the Nano. They're not, and that's a good thing.

• Thanks 1

Ok I update the first message with a summary of more and less we have told until now for making a little order and copy/paste it again here.

1) They require (absoluty..) you have to go into marksman mode (and in close range not really a good option for time loss..)

2) Full auto firing  ruled out the weapon for the bloom, need tapfiring for having not accuracy lost

3) Its good as a finisher weapon, when your enemy is tagged to 60 or 70

4) Another problem is when you are facing every semi auto pistol like fbw (7stk) , .45 ap( 5stk), more precise and they would be taking down with less efforts (0~35m)

5) Full auto secondaries like sas pdw or nfa9 give a tough competition and they are better in this role ( 0 ~5 m)

6) The only problem is, the secondaries are hipfired or fully auto'ed, they dont want you to go into marksman. 

7) All the UL3 suffer a lot from SPREAD or shoot in motion

😎 So at end the best way for using this weapon is from covering or standing still/ crouch/pray and spray

32 minutes ago, StunStick said:

The Jersey devil is great. It just takes a bit of getting used to. At hugging distance it's basically a sure win if you can aim, at a few meters you just have to burst/tap it and you'll be fine.

Honestly, a lot of the legendary secondaries are underrated IMO (The OSCP is a great example, no one uses it but it's actually very good, from what this thread is saying, the BM is pretty good as well, haven't used it myself.)

The issue is that everyone wants guns to be as easy as the Nano. They're not, and that's a good thing.

I have to tell I haven't used a lot the Jersey as the bloody mary right now, I focused  a lot with the BM , now I will try to focus it... strangely I found the Jersey devil a little more precise than the BM, despite Jersey has precision debuff shot after shot.. lel

If I may ask, use the BM before tell a opinion, not I don't believe you, but for vanilla gumption.

I dont got it about the OSCP, I found it a downgrade of the FBW in every way, a little little better maybe sometimes at full auto, but the FBW is faster.

Edited by PingOVER9000

I love the Jersey Devil it's an absolute beast, easily my favourite secondary, it certainly doesn't need a buff it's perfect as it is.

Sign in to follow this