Sign in to follow this  
haunta

No more contacts in WF

Someone mentioned you can get banned for dethreating?

bannable, probably not enforceable

Only reason I am asking is because no is on the gold or silver financial district.

NO MORE CONTACTS IN WF - am I reading you right ? I have no contacts (connected ) for further development of me character ?
no problem here . faced with this problem, all the players ~ lv170 .  engage in pumping liaison in the Financial district .

Edited by Yood

43 minutes ago, haunta said:

Only reason I am asking is because no is on the gold or silver financial district.

consequence of low player population

38 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:
1 hour ago, haunta said:

consequence of low player population
disagree.  what's the difference between gold and silver ? we're talking contact ! - G-Kings , Blood Roses , Praetorians , Prentiss Tigers .   this is not a game or server issue . 
as an example-I have two working characters, on different servers . Crim 175 lv - no contacts in the Financial district . , Cop 178 lv  -  no contacts in the Waterfront district .  
uneven character pumping . no more than .  I will get missing contacts after 195 lv . Edited by Yood

6 hours ago, haunta said:

Let me guess. Jericho?

45 minutes ago, Mitne said:
7 hours ago, haunta said:

Let me guess. Jericho?

Yeah can't play EU or RU I get like 400 ping.

9 minutes ago, haunta said:

Yeah can't play EU or RU I get like 400 ping.
Meh. RU soon gonna have the same fate as Jericho since all Russians moved out to Citadel anyway... Can't stand themselves...
And EU also got slowly dying population still.
We all gonna be in same boat, it just matter of time, eh...

Sadly, I hope they can figure something out.

I love this game.

9 hours ago, haunta said:

Someone mentioned you can get banned for dethreating?

Aj49YKG.png

Though when asked in discord, it sounded like it would start with a temp ban as a warning.

3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
Aj49YKG.png

Though when asked in discord, it sounded like it would start with a temp ban as a warning.

Thanks for the heads up!

Also seems like financial has a few people in it today so that is cool.

dethreat bannable but there's nothing to bring the players back atm sadly. Still waiting for that UE3.5

they should just get rid of the rank cap bc the playerbase is too small to segregate people like that

or just do a reduction on rewards like before if u really wanna penalize golds some more

46 minutes ago, naomii said:

or just do a reduction on rewards like before if u really wanna penalize golds some more

Good idea if you want to drive more players away.  As if it's not already penalizing enough being Gold in this dead game.
  • Like 1

Last night someone also mentioned that silver and gold players caught playing on bronze servers on by a gm would get a ban. I think maybe the person was confused with dethreating.

1 hour ago, mynd said:
2 hours ago, naomii said:

Good idea if you want to drive more players away.  As if it's not already penalizing enough being Gold in this dead game.
ya that was the meme unfortunately i dont see them removing the cap anyways 

4 hours ago, Kadama said:

Last night someone also mentioned that silver and gold players caught playing on bronze servers on by a gm would get a ban. I think maybe the person was confused with dethreating.

Yeah, thats just bs.
You can play anywhere the game allows you to play.

Removing threat and letting everyone just play would be far better at this point imo.  The only thing I'd like to see is a mechanic preventing mission-lock against the same group after a couple matches.

Sign in to follow this