Sign in to follow this  
iTzBlackout

[GAME] Ammo Refill Update

I know there is a already a topic releated to that, but I would like to share my own idea in a own topic about that.
For me it's a big change that I always have to run to the joker machine to buy ammo. But I think it is a good idea to
change that, because now the joker machine has a sense in that game. Still I have a few ideas to make it better:

More options to buy ammo:

• Purchcase Ammo for only 1 categorie (we already have that)
  • Purchcase Ammo for all equipped weapons
  • Purchcase Ammo for all categories

Automatically buying ammo:
I think there should be a option to automatically buy ammo, but if you enable that you have to pay extra money.
So for all people who are annoyed of running to joke machine, they can pay extra and get their ammo refilled. All
other people who want to save some money can run to the machine and buy the ammo on their own.

Example:
HLHzKK6.png

What you guys think about it? Is automatically buying ammo maybe unfair in gameplay? Would like to hear some opinions!

Edited by iTzBlackout
Added Example Picture
  • Like 1

Give players the option to auto refill without charging them more. You shouldn't get punished for wanting to shoot in a shooter.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

Give players the option to auto refill without charging them more. You shouldn't get punished for wanting to shoot in a shooter.

It's not punishing. They have their reasons that they removed it. In my opinion it would be fair to pay a bit extra and get autorefill back instead of don't have it at all.

Refilling ammo in APB is an old mechanic that has always been terrible. It's confusing for new players and tedious for everyone else. There's not much else that could be worse than respawning without ammo or grenades.

We've played without it for years, and people weren't even aware of it being broken.

It's good that refilling ammo would cost you, but having to make a routine to restock your ammo after every mission is a terrible idea when we know better.

3 hours ago, Dopefish said:

Refilling ammo in APB is an old mechanic that has always been terrible. It's confusing for new players and tedious for everyone else. There's not much else that could be worse than respawning without ammo or grenades.

We've played without it for years, and people weren't even aware of it being broken.

It's good that refilling ammo would cost you, but having to make a routine to restock your ammo after every mission is a terrible idea when we know better.

Yeah after it was removed I was confused too that I had no nades. My suggestion is focus on that we don't have automatically restore anymore. If we get autorefill for free again then we don't need that whole ammo menu. Mainly I mean the 2 new buttons (Resupply All and Resupply Equipment) to make that whole thing less annoying. The the automatically resupply option was just some idea because a lot of people complaining that it was removed. And the idea of paying a little bit extra as compromise instead of no automatically refill in general.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, iTzBlackout said:
My suggestion is focus on that we don't have automatically restore anymore. If we get autorefill for free again then we don't need that whole ammo menu.
Ah, right. Your suggestions are good if this is the way we want it to be, but it's hard for me to discuss this as a feature, when I'd rather see it removed entirely (incl. the ammo menus) 🙂
  • Like 1