Sign in to follow this  
Antishot

Unbanning

Is Little orbit ever gonna do a unbanning again because this game is losing players the population is not even going up to 1 thousand

Edited by Antishot

1 hour ago, Antishot said:

Is Little orbit ever gonna do a unbanning again because this game is losing players the population is not even going up to 1 thousand

Bad first troll post either being sarcastic or trolling or both

would the moderator mind closing this thread? i don't think it brings anything to the table 🤔

I don't think the pop dipped because of bans. It dipped because a lot of people aren't happy with the current patch and things like Monster Hunter World coming out also didn't help.
They'll be bak just give it a few weeekeroonos

I don't think unbanning people helped the population in the first place.  Everyone that was hyped about LO taking over came back before the unbanning happened.  I'd even argue that unbanning people may have hurt more than anything.  LO decided it was the fair thing to do though; I doubt it had anything to do with wanting to boost population, but maybe.

The questionable bans were unbanned not the cheaters and paypal type exploiters nor will they be ban lifts are done and over with.
After the engine upgrade people will return
They feel like they have no reason to play until it is.

Down voted for this even ROFL gotta love bronzes

Edited by Fortune Runner

Sign in to follow this