Osprey22

ability to hug or kiss another player (emote)

everyone needs a hug

(sry i don't have a girlfriend and i just want to hug random players in social district)

• Like 3

And turn social in a more weird nest of weaboos with neko ears hugging and kissing each other?

I'm down for any new animations in general tbh. Hugs and kisses wouldn't be a bad addition.
Then there could be stuff like taking selfies that the ingame camera adjusts to like in GTA5 and WoW.
Maybe a /tastyburger emote that makes you eat a Tastyburga.

I'm not trolling.

Even better if they have facial animations. A select few of existing emotes actually do have facial animations and it's odd seeing your character show emotion in APB cause it's almost nonexistant otherwise.

So yeah. More for-funsies animations in general would be a great addition, hugs & kisses included

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Tizzie said:

I'm down for any new animations in general tbh. Hugs and kisses wouldn't be a bad addition.
Then there could be stuff like taking selfies that the ingame camera adjusts to like in GTA5 and WoW.
Maybe a /tastyburger emote that makes you eat a Tastyburga.

I'm not trolling.

Even better if they have facial animations. A select few of existing emotes actually do have facial animations and it's odd seeing your character show emotion in APB cause it's almost nonexistant otherwise.

So yeah. More for-funsies animations in general would be a great addition, hugs & kisses included

I agree, facial expressions when in pain or free falling would be really cool, as well as passive โ€˜general moodโ€™ along with active emotes.

Eh...
i...

yeah i can't reply to this.